Chapter 15

The Eccedentesiast's Trouvaille
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The venue was beautifully decorated , lit with lights and candles . 'Happy Birthday To The Handsomest Man On This Earth' . God Bless this conceited man and his grammar ! However , what attracted your attention were the handsome guys who filled this place . They were cute and of course , older than you . You searched the crowd and couldn't find 'the one' whom you were searching for . " Hey Sis - OH MY ING SCOOPS ! WHAT THE HEL ARE YOU WEARING ? !!" Chanyeol yelled at you . You actually liked this dress but were shy to wear it . "It's a dress opps . And Happy Birthday ." You ed the gift in his direction . " You should have worn a bikini instead if you wanted to show off you skin ." You smacked his head and he hissed in pain . " Shut up ." You snapped at him and scanned the crowd to look for Baekhyun . " Happy Birthday Chan- Komorebi , is that you ?" The said guy made his appearance completely mesmerised by the beauty of the love of his life . " Hi , Baekie ." You smiled shyly while he scanned you from head to toe . " You look ..... beautiful ." He actually breathed the words since the adrenaline , inside his body , was showing its effect . " Thanks . You look handsome too ." Baekhyun was simply wearing a blank and white strips shirt with rugged jeans and a black blazer on it and he looked too hot without even trying . 

" Can you two please stop staring at each other ? " Chanyeol interrupted which made Baekhyun clear his throat and you just continued to blush , a darker shade of red each time . " I'm going to meet other people . I'll come back in a while , okay ? " You nodded your head . Chanyeol kissed your forehead and left . You and Baekhyun were left alone . Note it , alone . " I was just going to ask you to dance but then I remembered my eyes bleeding when I saw you twerking in the club." Baekhyun chuckled and you glared at him . " Hey ! That's rude . I thought we were partners for the 'iest dance' but you broke my heart ." You pouted which made Baekhyun hug you . " Oh you crybaby ." You stepped on his foot with your heels making him wince in pain . " Beautiful girls are dangerous ." You snickered and went to grab a glass of juice with Baekhyun following you , limping in pain .

♦          ♦          ♦          ♦          ♦           ♦  

" So how's your dad and mom ? " Baekhyun asked as he sipped the orange juice . " It's going good . Everthing's well and good . Thanks to you . If it weren't for you , I would've killed myself in guilt ." You confessed . " Uh-huh . It's beacuse of you  that everything's good . You were the one who sort out the things . I must say , you are a very brave monkey ." His sense of humor ! " You are so-"

" Komo ." You were just going to curse Baekhyun but you heard Chanyeol calling your name . You turned your head in his direction and found a cute , handsome guy standing next to him .His black hair was styled and his smile was charming . He was wearing chaeck-shirt and black jeans and his bronze skin made him allthemore y.  " Meet my friend , Kai ." The said guy stepped forward and took your hand in his and kissed its back . " Nice to meet you Komorebi . I'm Kai ." He smiled at while you could only blush . " And that's my bestfriend Byun Baekhyun ." Baekhyun smiled weakly at him whcih Kai returned . " You wanna dance ? " Before you could deny his offer , he had already pulled you towards the dance floor . His hand were on your waist and you had to keep yours on his shoulder . "I-I am not a good dancer you see . I might hurt you." You admitted hoping he would you back . " I don't mind getting hurt by a hot and a beautiful lady . Worth giving a shot to ." How in the world could someone be so good with the choice of words ? It was so flattering ! 

While you were enjoying dancing , Baekhyun was observing you with his tightened fists . A foreign feeling overpowered him as he observed Kai whispering something in your ears and you laughed at it . He also saw your red cheeks and your closeness to him . Chanyeol was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter