Chapter 1

The Eccedentesiast's Trouvaille
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sigh escaped the five year old's lips as she snuggled up to the woman's body who seemed to be in her thirties . A smile instinctively touched the corners of the kid's mouth by the woman's gesture of combing through her hair with her fingers as she hummed the familiar tune . For her , it was overflowing with love and sweetness ; even sweeter than sugar.

It's almost unbelievable that the incessant tears had dried leaving no traces on the child's face  The woman's touch was so gentle and had healing power ; it was fascinating for the young one how the her warm hands overpowered all her grievances . She closed her eyes in bliss when her favourite melody loaded with aesthetic essence , with perfect musical notes was sung by the elder one .So plain when sung by others but it becomes so meaningful and infused with strong feelings when she sang it . Giving into its effect , the child drifted off to sleep , dreaming about her paradise , called so because she was there too .........

It's weird that you still remember her caressing touch , a touch like you are touching the most fragile object on this earth . Of course , you'll remember it ; the only thing that is left now . Just to remember , just memories . It's just a matter of seconds to build a castle and then destroying it . The place which you supposed to be your home has left scars . It's ironic how you are responsible for your pitiful condition . You just can't help but be in the shell . This change is resting , it's permanent . You are tired of all the changes and You have finally made up your mind . You are running away . You're just trying to make your life less of a mess .Even though that incident plunged you into darkness ...you are not willing to come out of that . In this large span of time , almost half of your life , it has become your very home . You think this is what your conscience wants and this is what you want . You don't have any idea about your livelihood , your university or your future . You know that roaming aimlessly won't do you any good , still you chose to walk on this path ablaze with sheer abomination and hatred . This world is too cruel and You're not a little girl anymore, Komo . Your patience is exhausted by now , and with these thoughts harboured in that little head of yours , you left .

You weren't even once dubious about this plan , rather , with your held head high you left your 'home' with your giant luggage and your guitar . Without making any sort of noise , you jumped out of the window . "Owww..." you winced in pain when you landed on your . You bit your lip and opened your left eye first . "Thank God !" To your relief your guitar was safe . You've been looking after it since you were five . It might have been an object for the others, but for you , it was your world . Something with feelings . Of course , you remember those countless nights when strumming it for once eased you up . Well, it all changes when a person you love gifts you something . Looking after it becomes babysitting it .

 

You scanned through your bag once to check if anything was left . You had packed everything meticulously last night but still , in case ."Vase check , watch check , clothes check , key ring check ." You nodded in satisfaction when all the things dear to you were there .You were emotionally attached to these emotionless things . That's a very heavy amount of irony in there . What else do you expect from someone who is forlorn ? You rose up to your feet and dusted off your jeans . Heaving a deep sigh , you opened the gates . Not glancing back even once , you left the house .After dragging your bag across the street , you took out your earphones from your pocket and plugged them into your ears .With earphones in your ears , you played your favourite song.Whatever be the situation , you can't forget two things - e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter