Chapter 12

The Eccedentesiast's Trouvaille
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gloominess enveloped you as you walked by the tombstones . This place was your favourite haunt . After college you used to hang out here , sitting here for hours , staring at your mother's tombstone Kim Hana , 1963-2013 . This had becoma your habit . You occasionally played guitar and talked to yourself . Those who visited their loved ones were afraid of you . You mind had stopped performing any functions ; it had stopped cooperating with your body . You had given up too .

" Here we are ." You stood before the familiar tombstone . You couldn't help as a chain of thoughts began building in your mind . Was it my fault ? Can I bring her back ? Why did it happen with me ? " Hello Ms.Kim . I'm Baekhyun , Komo's friend ." Tears prepared to fall from your eyes . " I just wanna say that Komo misses you a lot . She being a brave kid has overcome all the difficulties . She so brave and a confident girl who has never given up . Your daughter is so beautiful that even problems don't have the courage to face her . You don't have to worry ma'am . I'll always be by her side and make sure that she'll never be sad ." You were so touched by his beautiful words that you didn't realise that he was wiping the tears that were wetting your face . " I'm here sweetheart . Don't cry , everything will be fine ." And then you felt a familair warmth creeping up your body . " I know ." You mumbled under your breath and just closed your eyes in his embrace .

♦       ♦        ♦       ♦       ♦        ♦

" And this is the library . You have already seen it ." You showed him the quiet room with long shelves filled with books . " I'm not much of a fan of books." You admitted as you both left the library . Today was saturday so visitors were allowed . After the visit to the graveyard , both of you came to your college . Baekhyun had decided to spend some time with you and bunked his college . You rebuked him for this action but he turned a deaf ear to you . 

" Isn't this where you were playing the guitar when I came for the chicken delivery ? " 

"Hmm... I spend most of my time here . No soul is around here since it is the least visited part of the college . " Baekhyun just nodded in response . " Let's dance ." Baekhyun suggested which made you look at him in surprise . " W-What ! " You were quite astonished . "You heard it right . Let's dance here since it's isolated here . Moreover , I wanna do some physical work right now ." Baekhyun stretched his arms and groaned . " We can't . There's no music . Even if music was there I wouldn't dance ." You showed you disagreement and turned your back to walk away .

Nan kkaeeona kkaman bamgwa hamkke ~

You stopped in your tracks as you heard Bang Bang Bang being played . You your heels and found Baekhyun flailing his arms and shaking his body like anything . " Come on Komo . It'll cheer you up ." You couldn't reject his offer as he pulled you to the ' Dance Floor' . He started shaking more violently which made you laugh so badly . Embarrassed , Baekhyun changed the song to Jason Derulo's Swalla . " Follow me ." He started twerking and compelled you do that too . You ewed as it was gross for you but anyways you followed him . Guess what become your new hobby ? Twerking , baby . Soon you found yourself losing yourself in the songs that followed forgetting that you were with someone beside you . You felt that you were the single soul living here and having fun . Even if your legs were giving you away , even if you were out of breath you weren't willing to give up this new hobby of yours . 

You were ready to brave all the challenges tossed to you . You were ready to break down all the walls around you for dance sent a new kind of energy inside your body and your body was quick to adapt it . " I love this Baek ." You hadn't that you had given Baekhyun a nickname . Soon the song ended and a slow romantic song reached your ears . Baekhyun held your hands and pulled you closer . He sang the song and just stared into your eyes . You were left all breathless just staring into his beautiful orbs . Your heart felt attacked . He twirled you around and then faced you to him .The ambience was so romantic. You had never danced like this with a boy. He lifted you up , a arm under your knees and the other under your back . He spun you round and round and you punched him on the chest to stop the spinning . " PUT ME DOWN BAEKHYUN !" You yelled and immediately Baekhyun just removed his hands and you fell on the ground . 

" Catch me if you can ." Baekhyun stuck his tongue at you and ran away . " Jerk. " You yelled and got up , dusted your jeans and ran after him . Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter