Chapter 4

The Eccedentesiast's Trouvaille
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Life is something really wonderful bestowed upon us by God . "

Not again ......

"Nothing is ever wrong ...It's how we perceive the things."

I know , so stop it . RIGHT NOW .

"If you close your eyes once and think about it , you'll come to know the point that I'm saying."

That's it . It's happening in 3 , 2, ......."SHUT UP ! SHUT UP ! SHUT UP !!!! " You clutched your hair in frustration . "STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEAD THIS INSTANT ." You screeched on top of your lungs . Still breathless , you grabbed the nearest pillow .You thrashed it and punched the hell outta it . All the cotton stuff sprung out of the ripped pillow .You had literally raked the poor fellow . All your vocal cords had worn off by now . They had finally surrended to your undying exuberance . Your screaming competition was over when the clicking sound of the door was heard .

"Ma'am are you- Oh My Whoopies ! What happened here ?" Her expression called for a ghost . You swept your gaze around the room . It looked as if a huge tornado had hit your room . It looked like a complete landfill , cotton and remains of the legendary ripped pillow were lying lifeless in every nook of your room .

" You can leave ahjumma . I'll do the cleaning ." You grabbed the broom from her hands and started working upon the task you had undertaken . "But-" She was embarassed when you grabbed the broom from her hands .

"It's fine . Let the person responsible for the mood swings and consequent mess do this ." She nodded her head and reluctantly left the room . You sighed and collected your hair in a ponytail . You beheld the surroundings and shook your head in disbelief . Finally , the wild and heartless beast within you was unleashed . Usually , you weren't this violent . It was beacuse of him , him who made you like this .

Ding Ding ~ . Right . Baekhyun was the one responsible for this . Ever since then , you had been thinking about his words , specifically him . You had never seen someone so radiant and happy as him . There was something about him that made him one of a kind . You were jealous of the fact that he could smile so easily unlike you . You were eager to meet him , like an unstable electron , you were impatient . Analysing your tough persona , you shouldn't be affected by his words . "Forget him . He's a sheer nuisance ." He's an angel . "He talks gibberish ." He talks beautifully ; eternal beauty ."ARGH!!! " You shouted and half-cried .

Coincidentally , Baekhyun and you were in the same boat .......

♦      ♦      ♦      ♦        ♦

"Please don't try to become a part of my life ; it's a complete mess . I already have so many problems , and ....I don't want you to be one of them ."

What did she mean ? Problems? Should I search for her or should I let it be ?

"Stop it . You're stressing yourself ." Baekhyun's grandma his hair .

"Huh ? " Baekhyun stood up and stretched his arms . " I told you . If fate wants-"

"I know , I know." The 'kid' interrupted his grandma's statement . "Fate this , fate that . I know it but can't we , for just once , go against it ? It's unfair for it to be the superior one ." The old one chuckled at her grandson's statement aking the latter confused . "Well , if you wanna take risk ..."

"Risk . I was born to take risks." With his chest puffed , he held his head high with pride . Grandma suppressed a laugh and smacked his head . "Ouch . It hurts ." He rubbed the affected area . " I can take the risk . See , I'm strong ." He lifted up his shirt and flashed his perfectly sculpted abs . "Nah , wouldn't do ." His grandma shrugged her shoulders and continued setting up the flowers . Baekhyun hung his mouth in astonishment but then chuckled .

"It's time . You should go to your part time job . It's your first day , you wouldn't want to be late ." Baekhyun widened his eyes and looked at the clock . 9 : 15 !! Only 15 more minutes . He hastened to get ready . Quickly changing into presentable clothes , he combed his hair with his long and slender fingers . Grabbing his coat , he raced outside . "Bye , grandma ." He waved his hand and jumped on his bicycle .

"Wohoo~" He shouted in delight excited for his first experience as a part-timer . Indeed , it was the beginning of a new day , a new job and meeting new people , meeting the ones you have already met, also ,the ones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter