Chapter 14

The Eccedentesiast's Trouvaille
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" IT'S FREAKING GOOD." You spoke while chewing the fried chicken . Baekhyun agreed with you and continued eating like a glutton .Today , you had come with Baekhyun and Chanyeol to this new chicken restaurant . You couldn't really judge its taste since Baekhyun had been distracting you The way his soft plum lips touched the surface of the golden fried chicken , the way he wiped the sauce from the corner of his lips with his tongue made him looks so y . The way his  adam's apple moved when he gulped down the water and the way the drops of water raced down his ch- . You've been describing things in too detail lately, too detail . " Let's have some beer guys ." Chanyeol kept two bottles of beer on the table as he pulled the chair to sit on the chair . 

" Chanyeol , you know I don't like these kind of stuffs ." You pushed the beer away from yourself and satisfied yourself by drinking water . " Come on Komorebi , grow up . Trying won't be harmful ." Chanyeol argued and ruffled your head but still you weren't ready to give into him . You scoffed and looked away . " Fine . Then we'll have it ." He poured some for himself and some for Baekhyun . They clinked their glasses together before gulping it down . They laughed to themselves as they talked about some stuff and you felt left out . You wouldn't deny the fact that you were curious how the beer tasted . You had never tasted any type of alcohol in your life and it was definitely making you grab one and gulp it down in one go . " Someone's been staring at beer lately . Love at first sight is it ? Love is the moment~ ." Chanyeol teased you which made you realise that you were really staring at it . " You can try Komo for once to satisfy your curiosity . It won't hurt . " Baekhyun pushed his glass towards you and gosh , he smelled like beer.

You grabbed the glass gulped down the beer in one go . " Wanna try me ? " You smirked at both of them and challenged them to compete with you . He and Chanyeol were too shocked . " Her tolerance is quite low ." Chanyeol suggested . " Are you backing out , losers ? " You teased them . You weren't less and were goind to show them that you can drink alcohol too . Women are the best ! " No . " Baekhyun smirked at you poured the beer in his glass , he was going to pour in Chanyeol stopped him . " Someone needs to be sober too ." He justified his actions .

" Okay then , it's on ." 

♦         ♦        ♦        ♦        ♦        ♦

Sunlight penetrated the darkness that veiled your eyes and it irked you . Scrunching your eyes in irritation , you slowly opened them . For a minute everything looked blurred around you but when you eyes adjusted to the light , you realised that you were not in your own room .You were instantly hit with a darn headache . You yawned and brought your hands to your eyes to rub them . You felt a cold metal around your wrist and it was restraining your movement . You looked towards your hand and were shocked till the deep core of your heart . You were handcuffed . And the more shocking thing was that you were handcuffed with Baekhyun . What The !

Your left hand was handcuffed with his righthand and his other hand was around your waist . He was sleeping soundly with his lips slightly parted . You were wearing the same clothes from the night before , to your relief , and were sleeping in the same bed . It was Chanyeol's room . How in the world did you land here ? This was something to worry about but there was other thing to worry about too . Your ing heart ! It was beating like anything . Of course it would , after all you were so close to him . You tried to act nonchalant and turned abit to observe him . You removed the bangs that were shielding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter