Chapter 8

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


" Taehyung,  can you please help me to lift the boxes?  " your  brother said to Taehyung who was arranging the snack on the shelves.  

" Okay,  hyung " Taehyung said, following the older towards the store.  You smiled looking at them from the counter while calculating the stock. 

Taehyung walked into the store and stopped right behind your brother, Hyungsik. He turned towards the younger.  " Come,  help me lift this box.  Be careful,  it's heavy.  " he showed towards some boxes piled up at the corner of the store. 

" Okay,  hyung " Taehyung hold the box and lifted it up.  It's pretty heavy.  "What is this, hyung?  "

" Just some new stock of canned drink " Hyungsik said and went to lift the other boxes.  They did their work in silent until the last box was remained abandoned.  

" Can you please bring the box to the front and refill the drinks in the fridge ?  "

" Okay " Taehyung smiled eventhough he was clearly exhausted.  The sweat beads can be seen clearly on his forehead.  He still tried to adjust himself since it was his first time working. He just kept reminding himself that it was for his hyungs.  

The younger silently lifted the boxes since Hyungsik was using the trolley to lift more boxes. New stock just came in, that's why they're pretty busy that day.  

Taehyung walking towards the fridge, when suddenly someone came and hold the box with him.  He looked towards the person and clearly saw Jungkook who was smilling widely,  showing his bunny teeth.  Taehyung immediately became soft and cracked into a smile seeing his bunny smile.  

" Kookie " 

" Hyung " Jungkook smiled still plastered on his face.  " Let me help " he took the box from Taehyung. 

Taehyung followed him towards the fridge.  He unwrapped the box and began to load the canned drinks into the fridge.  Jungkook also helped him.  " Yah,  btw,  what're you doing here?  " Taehyung stopped and turned towards Jungkook. 

The younger, again,  was grinning with his bunny grin. He suddenly bowed. " Hi,  I'm a new worker here. Pkease take care of me " he said playfully. 

" What?!! " 

" He's also a part-timer " you said as you walked passed them while checking for the stock.  " Jungkook,  help Taehyung and after that, both of you can help my brother in the store " 

" Okay,  noona " Jungkook kept his smile.  You walked away,  continued with what you do previously.  

" Yah,  what are doing here?  I mean why are you working here too?  " Taehyung after you walked away.  

Jungkook took the cans and began to arrange it in the fridge.  He pouted " Can't I?  "

" It's not like that.  What your mom will say?  "

" She didn't have to know.  As long as I said I'm with you,  then,  she will be okay. Beside,  my parents are not at home this weekend.  They went for outstation..... Again " the younger looked down. 

" But,  why did you want to work here?  " Taehyung kept staring at the younger while the younger kept loading the drinks can into the fridge.  

The younger turned towards him.  " This younger brother of yours, he really love his brother that he always want to be with his brother " Jungkook said playfully.

" What the-" Taehyung was speechless.  " You just make my heart pounding with that sweet words of yours " Taehyung also said playfully.  He started to help the younger.  

" I know you'll feel bad if you're lying to your brothers.  You can just said that you're spending time with me and it is not a lie.  And I'm sure they will not worry so much if I'm with you,  right?  " Jungkook said without looking at the older who was already staring at him again.  

Taehyung heart softened.  " Aigoo,  I didn't deserve such a caring  and thoughtful younger brother like you. You're too kind. Thank you,  Kookie " Taehyung ruffled his hair making Jungkook looked at him and smiled.  They continued with their work and immediately went towards the store to help Hyungsik. 

*****
" Yahhh!!! " Taehyung threw himself on the couch.  Jungkook also slumped his body next to the older.  " I don't know working can be this tired "

" Yeah " Jungkook turned towards Taehyung with a smile and then turned back towards the ceiling.  

" We should just eat outside just now " Taehyung pouted,  his stomach was growling.  

" Aigoo,  let just order food from outside.  It's my treat "

" No,  I need to cook for my brothers.  They will come home later " 

" It's okay,  hyung.  It's on me " Jungkook immediately took out his phone.  " What are you craving for?  "

" Hmm...  " Taehyung was thinking. " Can I get black noodle ? But I want cold noddle too " Taehyung pouted. 

" Let's order both and we can share it " Jungkook smiled. 
" What's about hyungs?  "

" Let just order a set of cold noodles and the others are black noodle. They can share it " Taehyung smiled widely. 

" Okay " Jungkook started to fiddle on his phone's screen to find the noodle restaurant number. 

" Thanks you very much, kookie " Taehyung playfully nuzzled his forehead on Jungkook's head making the younger laughed while playfully tried to push him.  

 

" Yah!!  " 

Taehyung grinned.  He ruffled the guy's hair.  " Aigoo,  my baby boy " 

" I'm not your baby!!! " Jungkook make a face. 

" Whatever. You still my little baby brother " Taehyung stucked out his tongue. He suddenly stood up.  " I wanna get some bath.  Yah,  just stay here tonight.  It's been a long time since you and Jimin had a sleepover here " Taehyung pouted.  

" Can I?  "

" Of course. Beside,  your mom is not at home.  It's better if you stay here.  I can make you breakfast tomorrow and we can go to work together " Taehyung said excitedly.  

" But,  I didn't have extra cloth and toothbrush " Jungkook said,  still fidgeting. 

" Yah,  just wear mine and I have extra toothbrush" 

" Should I call for Jimin hyung ? " 

" Yeah "

" Then,  I'll call for him and ask what he want to eat " Jungkook said excitedly.  Of course.  It's been a long time he spend his time with his hyungs.  Being the only child sometimes make him feel lonely.  That's why,  he love his hyungs very much.  

*****

" Taehyung,  I'm home " Baekhyun shouted from the doorway while removing his shoes.  

It's just after Taehyung done wearing his clothes and told Jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter