Chapter 17

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hyung " 

Daehyun was a little bit startled when he was greeted by a worry Daniel after he opened the door. 

" Daniel,  what's wrong?!  " he can sensed that something might happened to Suga.  If not,  Woozi and Daniel wouldn't appeared at his door at that moment. 

" Suga hyung " Daniel voice broke down.  " Please,  help us " 

" Hey,  what's wrong ?!! Tell me what happen " Daehyun started to worry.  

" We don't know where is he. He didn't came back after the dance practice.  I already called his others friends,  but they was sure that they saw him walking back home. Please, hyung.  I don't know what to do.  I called him multiple times but his phone can't be reach " 

" Haish!!!  Wait here " Daehyung walked inside his house,  grabbed his sweater and the home keys.  He immediately make his way out of the house along with the two boys. 

" Hyung,  where you wanna go?  " Taehyung asked as he met with his brothers at the apartment lobby.  

" Tae,  I need to go and find Suga.  He might be in dangerous " Worry can be clearly seen on Daehyun's face.  

" Suga hyung?!!  I'll follow you " Taehyung said. 

" Me too " Jungkook immediately agreed.  Jimin also followed them. 

All of them started to move to find for Suga in separated ways. Daehyun went to all of Suga's favourite place but found no sight of him untill he met again with Woozi and Daniel.  

" I didn't found him,  hyung " Daniel was so worried that he was about to cry. 

" We'll find him. Don't worry " Daehyun said and suddenly his phone rang.  

" Tae. Have you-?  "

" Hyung, please come here.  At the basketball court near the park.  I think- "

" Wait there,  Tae.  Don't do anything. I'll go there " Daehyun immediately cut the call. " Let's go " 

Daehyun immediately ran towards the said place with Daniel and Woozi following him.  When he reached at the place, he saw Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook already got into the fight with whoever guys that has captured Suga and he clearly saw Suga was lying on the ground.  

Daehyun was filled up with anger as he marched towards the and tried to help Suga who was being beaten up. Daniel and Woozi helped their brother to stand up while took care of the two guys that had beat Suga just now.

Taehyung saw his brother was fighting with two guys. He was worried. The guy bite his lips and ran towards his brother 

" Hyung!!!!  " Jungkook followed the older. The fight felt like it will never end.  Suga was already being beatened up while trying to protect his brothers.  

Taehyung was defending himself with his brother when he saw a guy was marching towards  Jungkook who was trying to help Suga  with a steel rod that he didn't know where the guy got it. He immediately ran towards the younger. And at the moment the guy raised the rod to hit Jungkook,  Taehyung threw himself and the rod hit exactly on his head.  

He totally felt dizzy and felt like he was about to past out. He can hear Jungkook called for him and totally blank. 

****

" Hyung!  Hyung!  Hyung! " Jungkook called for Taehyung who seems already passed out.  Taehyung passed out in his arm. 

" Taehyung!!! " Daehyun realised what had happened.  Suga also was shocked. 

Suddenly the police came to the scene but Jungkook and Daehyun mind was too occupied with what had happened to Taehyung.  

Jungkook felt something sticky in his hand and when looked at it,  it was totally blood. Daehyun eyes went big as saucers.

  " Hyung!!!! " The younger immediately put Taehyung on his back with Daehyun's helped.  They ran to find any vehicle that available to send Taehyung to the hospital without waiting for the police.

To Jungkook,  he totally can't think of anything else other than Taehyung's safety.  Because he knew,  it will be trouble if Taehyung lose so much blood.  He can't let anything happen to his hyung.  " Hyung, please be okay " 

**** 

Jungkook was sitting on the hospital bench with his head in his hand.  He totally felt lost.  Daehyun was walking back and forth along tha halfway, curiosly waiting for the doctor to come out from the emergency room.  

" Dae,  Jungkook-ah "

Both of them turned towards Jaewook who was running towards them.  Baekhyun also trailed behind him.  Their face obviously painted with worry.

" Where is Tae?  "

" In the emergency room " Daehyun answered.

Suddenly,  the emergency room's door was being opened.  A doctor came out from the room.  

" How was he?  " Jaewook immediately asked.  

" He loss too much blood. He already receive blood transfussion from our blood bank.  So, don't worry too much. We already treated his wound.  It's kind of bad. And he have a concusion.  We don't know when will he wake up. Let's just wait patiently. If he didn't have problem wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter