Chapter 16

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huarghh!!  I'm so relief that everything have been settle.  Now I can sleep so peacefully " Jungkook said and stretched his arm.  He was meant towards their group project amd also about his case. 

" Yeah,  fortunately,  your case have been settled.  So we can focus on this project " Jimin said.  Jungkook smiled widely and suddenly yawned.  

" We should go back home now,  Jungkook " 

" Yeah,  I'm kinda tired " Jungkook tidied up his things.  

" You  guys want to sleepover?  " Taehyung asked.  

" Not today, hyung.  My parent is at home. Btw,  thank you " Jungkook smiled widely,  showing his bunny teeth.  

" Me too,  Tae. Maybe next time " Jimin smiled.  

Taehyung just smiled and walked his friends towards the front door.  He bid them goodbye.  He closed the door and started to tidy up his things.  The guy was just walking towards his room when suddenly, the front door was opened and he saw Daehyun was entering the house with Suga and his siblings.  They looked like they were just ran away from someone.  Daehyun closed the door after checking outside. 

" What's wrong, hyung?  " Taehyung asked, totally bewildered.  

" Eo?! N-Nothing " Daehyun was kind of startled because he didn't realised that Taehyung was standing there watching over them.  He immediately turned towards Suga.  " Yah,  let's go inside first " he pulled Suga with him.  " Tae,  can you please get some drinks for them " 

" Oh,  okay " Taehyung immediately kept his things in his room and walked over towards the kitchen and took some juice for them. Taehyung put the drinks on the table. 

" Just stay here tonight.  It's dangerous to go back to your house "  Daehyun said.  

Taehyung just looked at them without saying anything eventhough he really wanted to ask.  

Jaewook and Baekhyun entered the house when Suga was about to say something.  

" Eo? ! We have guest today " Baekhyun said with a smiled, threw his bagpack on the ground and sat beside Taehyung. He immediately put his head on the younger's shoulder.

" Hyung,  can Suga and his younger brothers sleep here?  " Daehyun asked, still wearing his worry look. 

" Of course " Jaewook said.  " But,  what's wrong with you?  Why did you look so worried ? Did something?  " Jaewook squinted his eyes.  Daehyun just looked down.  

" Suga?! " He turned towards the younger.  

" N-Nothing ha-"

" I'm sorry hyung to bother you by spending night here but " Suga looked towards his younger brothers who was looking down.  " I don't want them to take my younger brothers.  Please help me just this time " 

Daniel and Woozi immediately looked towards Suga. 

" What's wrong? Just tell me.  I'll try to help " 

" The truth is.... "


*****

" Hyung,  they will not find us,  right?  " Woozi asked. 

" Don't worry. We will make a report tomorrow.  They were being too much " Suga said without turning towrards Woozi who was looking at him.  

It was a long paused before Suga suddenly said asked. " Have you guys sleep?  "

" No " both of them answered in unison.  

" Why you didn't tell me?  " 

" What?  "  Woozi asked, turned towards his brother.  He soon knew what his brother meant with his question just by looking at the older's expression.  Daniel just kep silent because he already knew what his brother meant.  

Woozi turned towards the front and smiled. " After you left, Aunt Jihye promised to find you and we kept waiting for two years.  Since then,  she had changed.  She often spent night out and sometimes,  she brought a man to home.  Until one day,  I overheard her conversation over a phone.  She was talking about you.  She want to find you just to get the right on the property.  That's why,  I decided to bring Daniel and left the home to find you.  But, hyung,  why did you came to Seoul?  Why did you.....  left us?  " 

Suga can sensed that Woozi's voice was cracking up and can feel that Daniel was scooted closer over towards him.  Eventhough it was dark but he still can see their body with the help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter