Chapter 5

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, after having their dinner and when Taehyung was just finished washing the dishes, he walked toward Jaewook who was sat on the couch while playing with his phone.  The tv was without anyone watching. 

" Where is the others ? " Taehyung sat on the couch beside Jaewook.

The older turned towards Taehyung " Baek is in the bathroom. Your Dae hyung maybe in his room " 

" Ahhh " Taehyung nodded. Jaewook turned his attention towards his phone back. " Hyung " the younger tone suddenly became serious.

Jaewook sensed that Taehyung wanted to talk something serious with him, so he immediately put his phone aside and gave his attention towards the younger. " Why ? " 

" Are you tired ? "

" Just.... my body felt numb. Why ? You want to give massage ? " Jaewook tried to make a joke while lifting his eyebrows in playful way. Taehyung just chuckled but soon became serious. 

" Hyung, let me have part time job "

Jaewook who was grinning, his smiled immediately fell. He let out a small sighed. " Tae "

" Hyung, I hate seeing you and the other hyung working so hard to find money for our family but I'm not doing nothing. I'm not helping you guys. It make me felt guilty being a..... burden " 

" Who said you're not helping ? You do work around the house "

" And then, what ? Just walking and  lying around aimlessly ? Hyung, please "

" No. You can' t " he turned to look at the television, avoiding Taehyung's eyes.

" Why ? I need a reason "

Jaewook just kept silent. He remained looking at tv.

" Hyung ! " Taehyung stood up since he was frustrated with Jaewook's action. 

" Tae, aren't we had agreed not to talk about this ?" Baekhyun suddenly appeared. Daehyun also walked out of his room upon hearing Taehyung shouted.

" How can I just stand still seeing all of you ? Did you really think that this is the best for me ? I'm living in guilty " 

" Tae!! " for the second time, Baekhyun shouted at him. 

Taehyung can't control himself anymore. He need to get out from this tension. So, he make his way towards his room, took his sweater and walked towards the door. 

" Y-Yah, where are you going ? " Daehyun followed him to the door. 

" Anywhere " with that, he closed the door behind him without minding Daehyun called for him. 

" Hyung, I'll follow- "

" Just let him be. Let him calm down " Jaewook said after a long time of remained silent. 

" But, it's already nig-"

" He can take care of himself. He is guy, though " Jaewook said calmly. But, Baekhyun  knew that his twin surely worried about the younger like crazy. 

" I'll try to call him later " Baekhyun said. 

Daehyun walked to the living room and sat beside Jaewook. " Hyung, please, tell me the truth. Why is it so hard for you to let Tae get a part time job ? " 

" It's complicated, Dae " Baekhyun said while sitting on the other side of Jaewook. 

Jaewook looked at Baekhyun. " Let's just tell him ". He nodded assuringly.

" Dae, did you remember, back then, mom always brought us for a medical checkup ? "

Daehyun nodded.

" I'm totally understand why mom did that. She was afraid if her son inherited her disease. I'm sure, she wanted to make sure we're healthy "

" The last time we had medical checkup, the doctor tell something that she didn't want to hear and I happened to hear their conversation " 

" Among us, Taehyung has high chance to inherite the disease " Jaewook stopped and took a deep breath." It's such a miracle all of us didn't have the disease. But we do have chance. And Taehyung have the highest chance since he have such a weak antibody " Jaewook looked down. 

" Why you didn't me sooner ? " 

Baekhyun and Jaewook just kept silent. 

" Hyung "

" I didn't want you to be worry. I'm sorry "

Daehyun sighed. He hold Jaewook's hand. " Hyung, I hate it when I didn't know any of your problems. Didn't we used to promise that we wouldn't kept any secret from each other ? Please let me do my responsibility as siblings " 

Jaewook smiled half-heartedly and nodded slowly. 

" I think we should call his friend. He must go to one of them "  Baekhyun said suddenly.

" I'll call Jimin and Jungkook first. Hyung, don't worry  " Daehyun said to Jaewook because he knew the older was very worry.

Jaewook just smiled at him half-heartedly.

****

Taehyung sat on the stool in the convenient store. He opened the can lid of the soda drinks that he bought earlier from the convenient. 

The guy took a sip of the carbonated drink and slowly put it on the table after that. He sighed and furiously ruffled his hair. He didn't know who was he mad for. Is it himself ? Or his hyung ? A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter