Chapter 7

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung lied on his bed after done drying his hair.  Suddenly he sat up and took his backpack.  He took the advertisement paper out of his back and scanned the written note. It was about the part time job. For him,  it was convenient since the shift was flexible.  He only need to work on weekend and it was a full day shift. Just an eight hour shift.  His brother won't suspect anything,  right? He sighed.  

Suddenly the guy hear Baekhyun voice near the room.  He immediately shoved the paper into his bag,  tossed the bag onto his study table and lied down, taking his phone and pretend to play with it. The flustered boy immediately tried to calm down.  

" Tae-ah " Baekhyun came into the room and immediately make his way towards Taehyung's bed.  The overexcited guy climbed up the younger bed and lied beside Taehyung after pushing the younger a little to give some space for him. " Miss you,  baby boy " Baekhyun hugged him. 

" Hyung,  you're drunk, again ? " Taehyung asked between his laughed.  

" Yah, I'm not drinking!  Is it wrong for a brother to miss his little cute younger brother?  " Baekhyun said while pinching both of Taehyung's cheek. 

" Yah,  you're hurting him " Jaewook suddenly appeared and pushed Baekhyun off the bed.  He then took the space beside Taehyung.  Taehyung propped up to check on his brother.  Daehyun laughed at the scene. 

" Yah!!!  " Baekhyun got up and kicked the older.  Jaewook just stucking out his tongue towards Baekhyun.  Taehyung laughed at their childish behaviour.  He sat up and leaned his back on the wall, taking his pillow with him and hugged it.  

Baekhyun sat on Daehyun bed, with the same position as Taehyung. Daehyun sat at the study table,  opening the book in front of him but his focus was on his siblings.  

" What's wrong,  hyung?  Is there anything you want to talk about?  "

Jaewook smiled.  He moved towards Taehyung and put his head on the younger's lap.  Taehyung smiled.  

" It's nothing. Just,  we miss chatting with you " Jaewook said and smiled.  Taehyung played with the older hair.  

" How was the school?  "

" It's okay. Just like usual " Taehyung smiled.  " Ah,  you know what,  hyung,  Suga hyung have a twin brother and they're younger than me. The twins are like both of you.  Identical twin. But,  they look so much like Suga hyung " Taehyung  excitedly told them about Suga's younger brother.

" Oh,  really?  We should meet them someday " Baekhyun said. " How about your dance practice?  Jin said you're getting better " 

" Really?  " Taehyung enlightened since the oldest members of his dance group compliment him.  

" Yes " Baekhyun smiled.  " I know you practice so hard.  But,  don't overpractice. I don't want you to feel tired at school " Baekhyun said with his serious tone.  

" Okay,  hyung " Eventhough he was still confused as to why his brothers always remind him not to over work hard,  but still,  he just need to listen to them.  He didn't want to ask anything anymore. He didn't want to fight with his brothers again. " Are you sleepy, hyung ? " he asked,  still playing with Jaewook's hairs, when he saw the guy yawned. 

" Kind off. Tae,  tonight,  let's sleep together.  I miss sleeping with you " Jaewook pouted making Taehyung laughed. 

" I think it just last night,  I slept together with you " 

Jaewook pouted again and whined. His siblings was laughing at his ridiculous childish behaviour.  

" Me too " Baekhyun also whined while hugging his pillow.  

" Okay,  okay " Taehyung laughed.  He turned towards Daehyun who was studying.  " But,  I want to study with Dae hyung first. I'll go and sleep with you later " Taehyung smiled.  He actually felt a little bit guilty since his brother didn't have time to do his homework because he just came back from his part time work.  

" Okay " Baekhyun smiled.  He got out from the bed.  Jaewook also stood up.  " We'll prepare the matress at the living room. Just came and sleep with us later,  okay.  You,  too,  Dae " 

" O-Okay " Daehyun answered. He was a little bit startled since the guy was busy staring at his younger brother earlier. He was touched with his consideration.  

Taehyung scooted towards the corner of the bed.  Jaewook stood beside him.  " Are you done with your homework ?  " He ruffled the younger's hair. 

" Yes.  But I think I want to study " Taehyung smiled.  

" Okay,  study well.  Don't stay up too late " Jaewook said and kissed the younger's head.  Taehyung nodded before Jaewook walked away towards Daehyun and Baekhyun scooted towards their little brother and also do the same as Jaewook.  

" You too. Don't stay up too late " Jaewook said,  putting his hand on the guy shoulder.  " Study well " he also kissed the top of his head causing both of  the younger's cheek form a tinge of  dull red.  

" Yah,  are you blushing?  " Baekhyun came and .  

" I'm not " he tried to denied it.  

" Really?   " Baekhyun was being naughty.  He pulled Daehyun head towards him and kissed the top of his head. He i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter