Chapter 12

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung sat on the bench in front of Dr Ahn's room.  He still can't believe his eyes.  The tears somehow was threatening to fall. But,  he is a guy.  He cannot let this thing make him weak.  Its not like he was going to die because of that.  Die can die anytime.  Not just because of that.  It's not the end of his life when Dr Ahn said that.  

Dr Ahn sighed as he looked at the paper in front of him.  " Taehyung,  based on your blood test " he paused and looked at the guy in front of him who was looking at him with full of hope.  " I'm so sorry to tell you that,  you have anemia "

Taehyung looked at him like he can't believe what he was hearing. " Eo?  "

" But,  Taehyung-ah,  don't worry.  You just need to have regular checkup and take your medicine.  Then,  you'll be okay " Dr Ahn tried to assure him.  

" O-Okay "

" Taehyung-ah,  from today,  I'll give a schedule for you for your checkup and medicine. " The doctor print something from his computer.  He stood up and took it from the nearby printer.  He then started to explained to Taehyung. He also prescribed the medicines for Taehyung to take.  

Taehyung just listened to him without saying anything except agreed to the doctor by nodding his head.  After all the explaination,  he left the doctor's room after saying thank you. 

Taehyung looked at paper in his hand.  He sighed.  ' Am I a sick person now ? '  He stood up and make his way towards the pharmacy to take his medicine.


****

Taehyung pulled off his shoes.  He felt so unenergetic. He sighed while walking towards his room.  

" Tae?  Where are you going?  " Jaewook suddenly appeared from the bathroom while drying his hair.  He was perplexed seeing Taehyung still in his school uniform.  

Taehyung was startled and immediately hide his medicine plastic bag between the black plastic bag of the ramen that he bought from the store before that.  " E-Eo? I'am from the convenience store. This " he grinned while showing his brother the instant noodles in the plastic bag.

" What's that?  "

" Eo?  " Taehyung was startled.  He worried if Jaewook saw the medicine plastic bag.  He looked towards the plastic bag and realised that the plastic bag was black so Jaewook can't see anything in the plastic bag.  " Ahh... Ramen " 

" Really?  Let's cook it.  I'm hungry " Jaewook pulled him.  

" Okay,  okay.  Go and wear your shirt first. I want to take a bath.  I feel sticky " He pushed the older towards his room.  

Jaewook grinned when he realised that.  " Okay " he walked towards his room.  Taehyung immediately when to his room and kept the medicines in his drawer.  

After taking a bath and wore fresh clothes, he went to the kitchen to be greeted by the sight of Jaewook who was boiling the ramen.  

" Hyung " Taehyung stood beside Jaewook. 

Jaewook turned towards him and smiled. He looked at him with so much love for his younger brother.  

" What's wrong?  " Taehyung was kind of flustered.  He didn't knew what his brother was thinking.  

Jaewook chortled and ruffled the younger's hair.  " You're working hard these day " 

Taehyung was kind of startled.  "E-Eo?  "

" Are you love dancing that much?  " 

Taehyung kind of relief hearing that question.  He just grinned.  

" You even come back late today " Jaewook stirred the noddles that was starting to soften. 

Taehyung grinned while rubbing the back of his nape.  " Ah,  hyung,  you come back early today. You didn't do the overtime?  "

Jaewook smiled.  " Nope.  I just feel lazy to do overtime " 

" Good then " Taehyung teased while taking the egg from the fridge.  

" Yah!!!  " Jaewook just played around with his joke.  But somehow,  it's what Taehyung actually feel. 

Taehyung who was just finished washing the egg,  stopped his work. Somehow,  he became serious. " Why?  It's true.  I like it when you're not doing overtime. Same to Baek hyung and Dae hyung. I just hate seeing a of you working  so hard. And I want to spend time with all of you too " Taehyung clenched his grip on the bowl that full of eggs.  

Jaewook was somehow shocked seeing Taehyung suddenly became serious.  He turned and walked towards Taehyung,  turned the younger towards him but shocked again seeing his tears.  The older softly wiped away the tears before immediately hugged the younger.  He caressed his hair and soon he can hear Taehyung was sniffled between his hug.  

Taehyung just didn't know why he felt so emotional.  Maybe because he was affected with what the doctor had said about his health condition that day.  He has so many things in his mind at that time and comfort is what he need. But he can't tell any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter