Chapter 4

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hyung, I'm back " Taehyung shouted while removing his shoes.

" You come back late today. Did practice just ended?  " Daehyun asked while drying his hair, met with Taehyung on his way to the kitchen. 

" No, but Jimin asked me to do the homework with him " 

" Oohh.. okay. Let's eat. You must be hungry " 

Taehyung smiled widely. He went to the kitchen and saw Baekhyun was cooking. " Wow, it's such a hard-to-see view " 

" Shut up " Baekhyun make a face. " Damn you, Jaewook. Make me cook for them " 

" Language,hyung " Daehyun said while opening the freeze, taking out the juice. 

" Where is Jae hyung?  " Taehyung suddenly asked. 

" I'll tell you later. Right now, I'll be the happiest person if you to go to your room, take your towel and go to the bathroom " Baekhyun faked a smile. 

" Okay " Taehyung pouted. Daehyun laughed, ruffling the younger head. Taehyung make his way to his room. 

" And you, do help me with the table " Baekhyun said with putting the food into the plate.

" Hyung, whenever you cook, it's a chaos " 

" Shut up! "

Daehyun giggled. 

After settling the tables, Daehyun and Baekhyun sat at their own places. Taehyung came at the right time. He sat at his place beside Baekhyun. 

" Thank you for the food " Daehyun said and immediately chopped the kimchi. 

" Aren't we waiting for Jaewook hyung? He still didnt come back?  " Taehyung asked.

" Ah, Tae, Jaewook hyung has some sort of like outstation. He had to follow his manager for a business trip as his temporary PA " 

" Ahhh.. He didn't tell me " Taehyung pouted. 

" It's a sudden decision. His boss will pay him more " Baekhyun smiled. " Don't worry. He'll be okay. Now, eat " Baekhyun took the chicken and put it on Taehyung rice. 

" Thank you " Taehyung smiled and ate. But, somehow, the unsettled feeling tickled him. He felt guilty towards his hyung. 

***

Taehyung lied flat on his stomach, on his bed. He was thinking about Jaewook. 

" Yah! " Suddenly a pillow was throwed towards him. He was startled and turned to see Baekhyun grinned. 

" Hyung! " Taehyung threw the pillow to Baekhyun and it hit right on his face. Daehyun laughed at him. The guy smacked he younger head because he was gagging at him.

Baekhyun climbed up Taehyung's bed, pushing the guy a little. Taehyung willingly gave him space for the older to lay down beside him. 

" Have you done your homework? " 

" Hmm "

" How's your practice?  "

" It's fun " 

Baekhyun and Daehyun sensed something wrong with Taehyung. Daehyun just scrolling his phone on his bed but his ears kept focusing on his two siblings conversation.

" How your friend?  "

" They fine "

" How about you?  "

" I'm fine "

" No, you're not fine " 

Taehyung sighed. He remained silent. 

" Tae-ah, you know right, hyung doesn't like you to keep anything from me.  Do you have problems? "

Taehyung kept silent.  But soon,  started to speak. " Can I ask something? "

" Of course " Baekhyun lightened up. He will be more than happy when Taehyung want to open up to him. 

" Hyung, Jae hyung had his part time job, you got yours, and Daehyun hyung got his own part time job. What about me?  Can I get a part time job ?  "

Baekhyun sighed. " Is that what you're thinking?  " He became serious.

" Hyung, are we in short of money?  Until Jae hyung need to work even on weekend? " 

" Tae-ah "

" Why can't I get part time job?  "

" What me and Jae decided for you and Daehyun is the best for both of you "

" How did you know it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter