Chapter 9

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual,  after his school time,  Taehyung had his dance practice.  It was already three weeks since Taehyung started his part time job and all the money that he earned,  he saved it in his saving box.  And last week was a such a tired week for him and Jungkook.  You had asked them to work on the weekdays since your brother was out of town,  visiting your grandparents with your father. You can't follow them since you have school.  So,  Taehyung and Jungkook only practice if they had free time which is not everyday along the week.  

And today,  they covered up the lesson that they had been left out. The hyungs didn't asked anything since Jimin also helped them by covering them up.  The guy only showed up at practice when there was Taehyung and Jungkook.  They already told the hyung that they have work to do.  The hyungs just assumed that they maybe have school assignment that they need to submit. 

They already dance for an hour and half when Namjoon told them to take some rest.  He called an end to that day practices.  Taehyung was drinking his water when his phone rang. He answered the call that turned out to  be Daehyun. 

" Hello,  hyung "

" Tae " Daehyun called him happily .  " Have you finished your dance practice?  "

" Of course " Taehyung grinned.  

" Hmm... Tae,  it almost dinner time.  How about,  I come and pick you up,  we can find something to eat and spend some time together ?  " Daehyun suggested.  

" You're not working,  today, hyung?  " Taehyung had became so excited. 

" The restaurant is close today.  My boss have some family matters to settle on.  So,  how about it?  " Daehyun tone seems like he was carefully asking his own little brother and waiting for his answer. 

" Okay. I will wait for you at the bus stop. Let just meet there !" Taehyung said excitedly and cut the call after saying goodbye.  He tidied up his things. " Jimin-ah,  Kookie,  I can't go home with you guys.  I'll go home with Dae hyung" Taehyung smiled widely.  

" Aigoo,  you are so happy to see your brother.  Didn't you meet him everyday?  " Suga shooked his head.  Taehyung just grinned at him.  He stood up when suddenly he received a message from Daehyun telling that the older already waiting for him. 

" Hyung,  be careful " Jungkook waved him goodbye.  

" Ok,  Kookie " Teahyung ruffled his hair and walked out of the small underground studio after saying goodbye to the others. 

" Aigoo,  I can't imagine if my little brothers being so happy like that just to meet me " Suga drank his water.  

" Why?  You wish they will be?  " Hoseok while elbowing him. 

Suga just shrugged his shoulder and drank his water again.  

Namjoon laughed.  " Aigoo, just say you wish they're like that.  Hyung,  just try do that to them. Who knows,  they  actually really happy to be with you " 

" Nonsense.  It's been 5 years since I left them and never met them.  Now,  they live with me all of sudden.  For all those years,  we're not close like before. It's take time " Suga looked down.  

Jin who sat beside him suddenly slunged his hand over the younger shoulder.  " Then,  you should make a move first.  Be as close as you used to be with them.  I'm sure,  they miss you a lot " Jin smiled.  Suga just smiled with the thought of his younger siblings. 

******

" Hyung,  I'm so full. Thank you " Taehyung said with his big smiled while rubbing his stomach.  Daehyun laughed a little at his action. 

" After this,  let's take some walk around the town. Then we can go back home.  There's still have some time until they finish their work " Daehyun said while looking at his watch before called for the bills.  

" Okay " Taehyung said, suddenly feeling missing towards his other hyung.  " Suddenly,  I miss them " Taehyung pouted.  

" Yah,  I'm hurt. I'm here with you but you miss them " Daehyun pouted,  faking a sulky face.  

Taehyung chuckled.  He was quite amused seeing his brother's unusual behaviour.  " Aigoo,  never know this brother of mine can be this cute and childish " Taehyung reached out to cup Daehyun's face with his two hand and squeezed it between his palm while shaking it multiple time.  Then,  he let it go and laughed.  

Daehyun laughed because of his action.  " I'm happy seeing you can relax yourself again " 

Taehyung who was drinking his water,  stopped and put down the glass.  " Why did you say that, hyung?  "

Daehyun smiled. " I don't know whether the other hyung notice it or not,  but last week you're being so tired and busy. It's rarely to see you making jokes and being as bubbly as you are.  When we came home,  you're already sleep " Daehyun put his hands on the younger's hand. " Tae,  I know you're practicing so hard but,  don't overwork yourself.  I don't want anything to happen to you.  I love you so much,  Tae "

Taehyung smiled.  " Okay.  Thank you, hyung " Taehyung gripped his brother's hand.  " And,  it feel nice to hear you saying 'I love you'.  I wish I can hear that often " Taehyung grinned. 

Daehyun immediately pushed Taehyung's hand,  jokingly.  " What the- " He make an annoyed face. Both of them laughed after that. 

" Let's go,  we should get home before the twins come back " Daehyun stood up.  He make his ways towards the counter and paid for the foods and take away.  After that,  they exited the house and walked towards the bus stop.

*****

As Daehyun and Taehyung was chatting and laughing,  they didn't realised that they have came to the junction towards their apartment building.  

Daehyun was laughing to Taehyung's silly jokes when he abruptly stopped and make Taehyung stopped. The younger was startled.  He saw a group of people near the junctions.  The older squinted his eyes carefully and he can clearly saw that someone was being beatened up. 

" Hyung,  tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter