Chapter 11

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" It hard to see you lately " Yura said before sipping her coffee.  She didn't looked towards Jaewook and just looked at the lake in front of them.  

" I'm sorry. I was coping up with Baekhyun's problem " 

Yura sighed.  " I-" Her words was cut by the sound of Jaewook's phone. 

" Wait a second.  Tae is calling " Jaewook immediately picked up the call. He stood and walked away to take the call.  

Yura heaved out a very heavy and frustrated sigh that she didn't knew she was holding it.  ' Calm down,  Yura ' 

Some minutes later,  Jaewook came and sat beside her while smilling his boxy smile.  

" How about we have dinner together today?  " Yura tried to smile.  She really hoped for a positive answer.  

" What should I do?  I promise with my younger siblings to eat dinner with them " Jaewook scratched his head. 

Yura sighed and folded her hand in front of her chest.  She looked away, tried to calm down.  

" Jae,  sorry if make you offend.  But,  it's been like two weeks I didn't get to meet you.  I just wanted to asked for a dinner with you. But,  it's seems like it was a big request for you " She fake a smiled and stood up,  taking her handbag and books.   Jaewook followed her,  stood up when he saw she was about to go.  

She smiled.  " I'm sorry if my presence in your life snatched away your time for your siblings " Yura turned to walk away but stopped when Jaewook gripped her wrist.  

" Yura " 

" I know,  I'm being selfish.  But,  it's hard for me.  I just can't cope with it. So,  just let me take a break from this. I hope you can understand like I tried to understand you before this " She tried to smiled,  pulling her wrist from Jaewook's grip and turned to walk away from the guy.  

She hurt,  yes.  But, for the girl, it's better to hurt now then later.  

*****

Taehyung looked at his oldest brother who was spacing out while playing with the food using his chopstick.  " Hyung " Taehyung put some meat on Jaewook plate. " Eat more " 

Baekhyun and Daehyun looked at them.  

" E-Eo?  Of course.  I am eating.  You should eat more " Jaewook smiled.  

Baekhyun sighed.  " You're not eating.  Here " Baekhyun wrapped the meat in the lettuce and wanted to feed Jaewook who was sitting beside him.  

" W-What are you doing?  " Jaewook was flustered since they're at the restaurant.  

" Why?  Are you shy?  Or only Tae can feed you?  Then what's about me, your twin?  I'm hurt " Baekhyun said  and pouted dramatically. 

Taehyung and Daehyun was already laughed when Jaewook gave in and opened his mouth.  

" Thanks " he said,  munching on the food.  

" Yah,  if you have problem,  you know that you can talk to us,  right?  " Baekhyun slung his hand over the older's shoulder.  

" Baek hyung is right,  hyung. We promised to share anything " Daehyun said, he was totally concern with his brother. 

Jaewook smiled.  " Okay.  But,  don't worry, I'm okay " 

His siblings was still looking at him suspiciously.  

" Yah,  this.  Take this and eat more " Jaewook took the meat and put it on their plate.  " Eat untill you full " he grinned causing his siblings to laugh along with him.

****

" Hyung,  you noona ask us to restock this samgak kimbap " Jungkook said as he was carrying two small boxes full of the food.  

" Okay. Is she already separated it by flavour?  " Taehyung asked while picking up the empty box as he just finished restocking the potato chips. " Let me help you " He took one of the box after the younger nodded. 

" Thank you " Jungkook smiled.  They made their way towards the kimbap section and started to restock the kimbap.  

" Excuse me,  where can I find-" A girl asked making both Jungkook and Taehyung towards her.  

" Yura noona! " Taehyung excitedly called for her.  

" Tae " Yura seemed a little bit shock.  " What are you doing here?  " She looked at him up and down since he wore the convinience store uniform.  " Are you working here?  " 

Taehyung just grinned while looking at the older.  

****

" Here " Taehyung put a can of drinks on the table at the eating area.  

" Thank you " Yura said while looking at Taehyung who was sitting in front of her.  Taehyung already asked for your permission to talk with Yura.  

" Since when you're working here,  Tae?  " 

" It's almost two month ? But I just work on weekend.  Just seldomly working on weekday " Taehyung smiled.  

" But you're still a high schooler "

" I just need to.  I want to help my family too.  My brother have been working to much to help our family.  I want to help too.  Beside,  Daehyun hyung also working " 

Yura just looked at him.  

" Hyungs rarely have time for themselves.  I felt guilty.  I want to help even with a small help " He smiled. " But noona "

Yura looked up at him.  

" Please help me with one thing "

" What is it?  "

" Don't tell my brothers about me taking a part time job " Taehyung said while gripping her arm.  " Please " 

Yura smiled warmly at his cuteness.  " Okay.  You have my promise " 

" Thank you "

Yura suddenly chuckled.  

" Why?  " Taehyung asked while sipping his drinks.  

" You're cute sometime.  I think,  that's why Jae is so caring and love you so much " Yura smiled warmly.  

" Really?  " Taehyung's eyes was sparkling.  " But,  noona.  I also want to have sisters.  It's because I only have brothers.  The only women in my life is my mother.  I always wonder how it feel to have a sister.  So,  noona,  please hurry and get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter