Chapter 10

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Jae,  what are you doing here?  " Baekhyun asked.  He felt weird with his twin hyung appearance at his department.  The students in the cafeteria was looking at them. Some girls are oooing at the handsome twins since Jaewook was from the other department and also because they resemble each other so much.  

" I already told you to inform me when you meet Chanyeol.  I want to help you "  Jaewook sat beside Baekhyun with Chanyeol in front of them. 

" Jae, I meet him everyday and everytime at my class.  But,  sorry.  I didn't want to bother you to come to my department " 

Jaewook looked at him with a sigh.  Baekhyun immediately apologized to him.  Jaewook went to buy his foods and sat again beside Baekhyun.  

" So,  - " Chanyeol was about to start when they heard a group of some girls and guys was talking like whispering but they totally can hear Baekhyun's name was being mentioned.  

" You know what,  about Baekhyun sunbae, since yesterday,  there was a rumors about him " a guy said, leaning towards his friends.  " Jihye noona,   she was pregnant with his child. And he totally didn't want to take reaponsible "

" What?!!  It's nonsense. Baekhyun sunbae is not like that " a girls said. 

" I heard it too....My friends heard it directly from her since they're in the same class. Their instructor spotted that she was acting so weird and her eating desire is too much.  You know,  they need to maintain their body shape since they're dancer. But her belly was a way to obvious. It's turn out she was 4 weeks pregnant. And she claimed that Baekhyun sunbae is the father " a girls said. 

" Yahh... He's just screwed it up. Do Jihye noona just let it go?  "

" What do you think?  I heard her brother beat Baekhyun sunbae last two night.  Don't you see his bruises?  "

" Serve him right " a guy said while eating his food. 

Jaewook looked at Baekhyun who was gripping his spoon tightly,  tried to hold his anger.  Jaewook immediately got up making both Baekhyun and Chanyeol startled and looked up at him.  He casually walked towards the juniors table and carefully leaning his body on the table with both of his hand supporting his body.  He smiled teasingly.  

" Are you done?  "

The juniors was startled but puzzled at his question.  They turned to look at him. 

" As a senior,  I just want to advice you.  Don't go around spreading false rumors.  Do you see them making out together, huh?  How can you be so sure about what you said just now?  Just mind your words " Jaewook still kept his unwilling smile.  He walked towards their table again and sat.  Baekhyun and Chanyeol was looking at him.  " What?  Just eat " he said and started eating his meal. 

Baekhyun smiled and started eating his foods. " Thank you " he said without looking at him.  

Jaewook smiled, ruffled his hair and continued to eat.  

*****

" Do you remember Chen?  " Chanyeol asked.  

Baekhyun just nodded as he totally knows the guy from IT major.  

" Actually,  he used to tell me something about Jihye " 

" What is it?  " Jaewook leaned forward.  

" You know, he worked as a part timer at a hotel and he used to see Jihye with some other guy there. And at that time,  she still dating with you.  That's why I didn't tell you. He tried to follow her because he want to make sure of her.  She was drunk and follow the guy into a hotel " 

" Who-"

" Who is that guy?  " Jaewook immediately cut his twin's word while smacking the table lightly but still he put strength on it.  Baekhyun and Chanyeol was startled.

" R-Relax,  bro. " Chanyeol sighed.  " It was Yongguk,  Hoya's friend.  Her own brother's friend " Chanyeol sipped his drink.  They was at the campus park at that time since all of them already finished their class.  " Oh,  there he is "
Chanyeol looked up when he saw Chen was walking towards them.  Both Jaewook and Baekhyun looked back.  

" Yo,  what's up, bro?!! " Chanyeol tried to make a swag handshake but his hand was left hanging. 

" Cut it off, Chanyeol " Chen immediately sat down beside Chanyeol.  Chanyeol just make a face. 

" Hi,  Chen here " Chen immediately introduced himself and he quickly cut when he saw Baekhyun want to introduce himself.  " I know, you're Baekhyun,  and this is Jaewook,  right?  "

Both of them nodded simultaneously.  

" Both of you are really a twin " Chen smiled.  " Ah,  as Chanyeol asked " Chen opened his laptop.  

" You get it?  " Chanyeol looked at Chen,  disbelieved. 

" Of course. This is Chen " he wiggled his eyebrow. 

" What is it?  " Jaewook asked.  

" This " Chen turned the laptop so that all of them can watched it.  It was a CCTV recording at the reception counter of the hotel.  " And,  what shocking the most,  it's not just one night stand.  They came here more than once.  And I got all of the footage.  Including the at the hotel hallway " 

" Yahhhh, as expected.  You're really the great Chen " Chanyeol gave him thumbs up.  

" Seriously?!! " Baekhyun asked disbelieved.  

" I can show you " 

" Seriously, thank you, Chen " 

" No probs.  Actually,  I also want to seek my revenge to them.  Because of them,  my salary got cut off that month.  I already helped you until now.  Don't dissappoint me,  okay " 

" Of course " Jaewook said.  " But,  how did you get this footage?  "

" Let's say that Chen have his own IT skills and a good social connection " Chanyeol said while grinning.  Baekhyun gave his thumb drive so that Chen can copy it to him.  

" I gotta go.  See you later " Chen tidied up his things and walked away, leaving them to plan their next step.  

" What we gonna do with this videos?  " Baekhyun asked making Chanyeol and Jaewook immediately turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter