Chapter 6

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jungkook was tapping his finger on the table, gaining Jimin's attention who was sat in front of  him. Jimin turned back and saw the maknae looked like he was nervous and unsettled. 

" Yah, maknae. What's wrong ? " 

" Did Tae hyung call you ? " 

" Nope. Why ? " 

" Didn't you worry about him ? What if anything happen to him ? " Jungkook seems worry. 

" Yah, maknae. Calm down. He'll be okay. He is not a kid " 

" I told him to text me if he reach home last night. But I didn't get any message "

" Kookie-ah, if anything happen to him, his hyungs will call us the first thing in the morning " 

Suddenly, Taehyung entered the class from the back door. With his both hand on his knees while squatting, he was panting. 

" Speak of the person, there is he " Jimin nodded his head toward Taehyung.

Taehyung walked towards his friends and sat on his chair beside Jungkook. 

"Hyung !!!" Jungkook almost shouted. His other classmate turned to look at him. 

" Ah...why ?!! " Taehyung humped. 

" You didn't text me last night " Jungkook looked grumpy. 

" Ahhh.... I'm sorry. I just need to settle something last night and without knowing I felt asleep " Taehyung grinned apolagetically. 

" This guy.....look at his eyes, Taehyung-ah. He didn't sleep worrying about you " Jimin teased. Jungkook make a face.

" I'm sorry. By the way, thank you, Jungkook-ah. Hyung will treat you next time " Taehyung smiled and ruffled his hair. Jungkook wanted to laugh at his funny face. 

" You're late today " Jimin said. 

" Blame it on Baek hyung. They didn't set the alarm " 

" You too "

Taehyung grinned. " I'm just too tired and sleepy " 

****

" Hyung " Jungkook called for Taehyung.  They're in the cafeteria at that time.  Taehyung still stared into the space.

" Hyung! " Jungkook waved his hand in front of the older face. 

" Eo?  Ah,  why Jungkook?  " he smiled.  

" Tae,  you've been stared into the space just now. What's wrong?  Do you have problems?  "Jimin asked,  munching on his food.

" Problems?  N-No  " Taehyung immediately flashed his boxy smile.  

" Hyung,  let's play after school " Jungkook leaned forward.  

" Play?  "

" Yes,  at the arcade " Jungkook eyes was sparkling. 

" Okay " Taehyung smiled.  

" Jiminie hyung,  are you coming too,  right?  " 

" Of course.  But, remember,  kids,  we have practice also " 

" Yeah,  yeah,  but we have to wait for the other hyung to finish their class " Jungkook said,  tried to steal Taehyung chicken but the older slapped his hand. He pouted.  

Taehyung laughed but soon he splitted the chicken into half and gave to Jungkook which the younger gladly accepted it. The younger grinned, showing his bunny teeth and showed a mini love using his finger towards Taehyung. Both of his hyung laughed at his cute action.

Suddenly, two guys came and sat beside Taehyung.  They're startled.  

" Who are you?  " Jimin asked.  Taehyung and Jungkook looked towards them.  Strangely,  they look similar to someone. 

" Ermm... " 

" Yah!!  " Suddenly Yoongi appeared out of nowhere and hit one of the guy head lightly with his elbow. 

" Ouchh " The guy pouted while rubbing his head.  "Hyung!!!  "

"Yah,  how could you left me struggling with the trays?!!  " 
He put the trays on the table.  Strangely,  he managed to brought three meal tray with him.  

" You said to sit here " The other guy said,  defending the guy who was being hit.  

" Yes,  but after taking the food " Yoongi sat beside Jimin.  

"Ehemm... Min Yoongi-sshi,  mind to explain?  " Jimin asked.  

" Ah,  sorry,  sorry.  Introducing, this is my twin younger brother,  Jihoon and Daniel " 

"Hi,  I'm Jihoon,  but I would like you to call me Woozi " the guy that was being hit just now, said and bowed a little with his wide smile.  

"Hi,  I'm Daniel " the other guy also said and bowed with a wide smile.  

"I'm Taehyung " he said with smile.  

" Yo,  I'm Jimin " Jimin lifted his hand.  " But,  why Daniel?  " 

" His name is actually Euigoon but since he was being teased a lot with his friend because it hard to pronounce,  one day he came back and say that he wanted to change it to Daniel. He love that name " Yoongi sighed.  " Then,  I want to be called Suga " Yoongi laughed. 

Jungkook laughed while said " It's your soon to-be stage name, hyung " 

Actually,  despite he is so into dancing,  Yoongi was also into the underground hip hop along with Namjoon.  Suga is his stage name. He just love both dancing and rapping.  

" But hyung,  they really smile like you " Jungkook was fascinated.  " Btw,  I'm Jungkook,  the maknae because I'm two years older than this two hyung " Jungkook pointed towards Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter