Chapter 13

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hyung,  let's go to the cafe.  I'm hungry " Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hand. 

" Hey,  relax,  boy " Taehyung tried to keep his book into his bag.  

" Let's-" Jimin turned to walk but a group of girls was blocking his way.  

A girl who he assumed to be the leader was looking at him but immediately turned towards Jungkook and smiled.  " Jungkook,  right?  "

" Y-Yes?  " Jungkook still kept his hand on Taehyung's arm.  

She smiled sweetly but Jimin thought it looks fake to him.  " I want to talk to you . Let's go to the cafe together " 

" But-" He looked towards Taehyung and Jimin. 

" Yahhh..  Your sunbae just want to talk to you. It's important " She hugged Jungkook arm.  " Let's go " she pulled him together.  

" H-Hyung!! " 

*****

It was an awkward silent at the table.  Mina looked at Taehyung and Jimin from the corner of her eyes.  

" I think I said that I wanna talk to Jungkook just now.  Only Jungkook " Mina clearly emphasized the last words. 

" Yes,  you did.  Then, talk " Jimin smiled.  

Mina frowned but soon turned towards Jungkook and smiled.  " Jungkook-ah,  let's eat "

" Sunbae,  I would be happy if you just straight to the point " 

Mina smile felt.  But soon, she smiled again.  " Okay.  I will be straight to the point " She folded her hand in front of her chest.  " I like you.  Be my boyfriend "

Jungkook eyes went wide.  But not only him. It same goes to Taehyung and Jimin.  

" W-What?  Sunbae I-"

" You don't have to give me the answer " 

" What did you mean?  " Jungkook became confused. 

" Because you want it or not,  you'll be my boyfriend " 

" Yah!!! " Taehyung can't stand seeing the girl's bossy behaviour. He tried to stand up out of anger but Jungkook make him sat again. 

Jungkook smirked.  " Sunbae,  I always hear about you around the school.  What make you so confident?  "

" Because no one ever rejected me " She smiled proudly. 

" Because of that,  I would like to be the first one. I'm sorry, Sunbae.  But you're not my style " Jungkook smiled and got up, taking his tray with him.  " Hyung,  let's go " 

" What the-. Yah!!!  Jeon Jungkook " Mina became furious. But Jungkook just walked away with Taehyung and Jimin trailed behind him before he sat down with their friends.  

" Yahhhh.... Jungkook,  you really got her nerves " Suga said.  " What's wrong?  "

" The girl wants Jungkook to be her boyfriend. But she was so confident and didn't even gave him a chance to answer " Jimin said.  " She is so full of herself " 

" Yahhh.. Jungkook,  you're really have become famous.  Some girls in our class also talked about you " Namjoon said referring to his and Hoseok classmates. 

" Just.. Who is she?  " Daniel asked. 

" Yeah.. Is she popular? " Woozi asked.  

" She is sort of like queen of the school.  And her boyfriend also famous in this school " Suga said.  " Don't get yourself involve with them.  I'm warning both of you " Suga make a stern face.  

" Wow,  Suga, you really like the mom " Daehyun said and laughed.  All of them also laughed. 

But Jungkook spotted Taehyung troubled face.  " What's wrong, hyung?  " 

" Will you be okay?  I mean,  her boyfriend will get back to you.  I saw him just looking at you like he want to eat you " Taehyung said worriedly.  

Jungkook smiled.  " Don't worry, hyung.  I have all of you to protect me " Jungkook make a joke while linked his hand with Jimin's and Taehyung's arm but he also admitted what Taehyung said as he also saw that guy just now,  looking at him angrily. 


****

What Jungkook worried of finally happen that day.  He had himself pinned on the toilet wall with Wonho arm chocking his nape.  He was struggling.  

" Remember what I said.  I don't want to see you with Mina anymore.  You know what will I do if I see you with her.  I'm just being nice today " he let Jungkook go. " Hoobae-ah,  better don't make sunbae angry " he feigned a smiled.  But then his gaze changed to a scary one.  He turned towards his friend. " Let's go "

He patted Jungkook's shoulder to warn him again before walking out of the toilet, acting as if nothing had happened.  

Woozi and Daniel was walking towards toilet when they came across Wonho and his friends.  " Yah,  don't look into his eyes " Woozi gave his twin warning.  Daniel just shrugged and walked into the toilet.  They heard someone was coughing.  

" Eo?  Jungkook ? " Woozi called Jungkoom when he saw the latter was at the corner of the toilet. 

" Eo?  Woozi hyung?  " Jungkook asked while rubbing his sore neck. 

" Yah,  are you okay?  " Daniel asked.  

" Yeah,  yeah,  I'm okay " Jungkook tried to smile. 

" Are you sure?  " Woozi asked. 

" Of course " Jungkook grinned.  "Hyung,  I need to go to the class now.  See you later, hyung " Jungkook waved and immediately ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter