Chapter 14

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Is it true?  " the student dean, Mr Park looked at Wonho.

" How can accuse me beating that kid?  Is there any witness?  Or do you any other proof ? I'm just using the toilet " Wonho said with his calm face. 

" But I saw you leaving the toilet and when we enter the toilet,  Jungkook was lying on the floor " Taehyung said,  unable to contain his anger.  He stood up,  but Daehyun pulled him yo sit down again.  

" Yah !! How can you be sure I beat him?  " Wonho leaned forward.  

" Because your girlfriend,  no, should I say,  your ex-girlfriend was pestering Jungkook this past few days and you just warned him not to get close to her " 

" You! " Wonho grabbed Taehyung's shirt collar.  

The student dean and Daehyun stood up to separate them but Taehyung smirked.  He hold Wonho's hand.  " Why?  What I'm saying is true.  Your girlfriend just left you.  Maybe she became uninterested because of your short tempered " 

" Shut up " Wonho punched Taehyung causing the guy to fall backward.  

" Wonho!!!  " The student dean grabbed Wonho before he can do anything to Taehyung. Daehyun immediately scouted down to help Taehyung.  He helped Taehyung to sat up. 

" I will make further investigation on this.  But,  Wonho, Taehyung,  your action just now,  write an apology letter and submit it tomorrow. Daehyun,  follow me. Dismiss " The student dean said and walked out of the room.  

Wonho looked at Taehyung angrily before walking out of the room. 

****

" Let's go to the cafe, Jungkook " Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm.  

" Okay " the younger said after keeping his book into his bag. 

The three of them walked towards the cafe and as usual,  among their friends,  the youngers are the earliest. 

" The hyungs still didn't come " Jimin said as he sttled down in front of Jungkook and Taehyung.  

Suddenly,  Mina came and stopped at their table and sat beside Jungkook other side.  " Hi,  Jung-. Omo!  What happen to your face?  " she tried to touch his face but Taehyung being fast and grabbed her wrist. 

" Don't ever lay your finger on him because you're such a troublesome to him " Taehyung said, his gaze became dark.  

" Y-Yah,  let me go " Mina was struggling to let her wrist go.  

" H-Hyung, just let her go " Jungkook said as he realised the other students was watching them. Taehyung eventually let the girl go.  

At the same time,  the other hyungs finally appeared.  " I'm sorry,  Park Mina,  but we need to sit here and discuss something.  Hope you can give us some space " Suga said with his hand in his pocket.  

" Haish!!!  " Mina stood up and walked away.  

" Wow,  hyung.  Daebak " Jimin showed his two thumbs up. 

Suga and the others sat at the table. 

" Rumors have spreading.  Our classmates was talking about she and Wonho break up " Namjoon said.  

" It appear on school's gossip buletin too " Daniel said while unwrapping his bread.  

" Yah,  don't just eat bread.  Go and take your food " Suga said and Daniel just grinned but stood up and took his food anyway.  

" I have talked with the student dean.  He will try to retrieve any cctv near the toilet " Daehyun said and smiled.  

Jungkook smiled. " Thank you "

" Wonho may be jealous of Jungkook since his girl set her eye on Jungkook " Hoseok said. 

" But,  why it have to be me?  " Jungkook sighed. Taehyung just patted his shoulder to sooth him. 

*****

" We should sent it earlier " Taehyung said as he walked down the hall with Jimin.  They just on their way to class from the teacher's lounge.  

" Hey, don't blame on me.  It's not my fault that both of us didn't finish our homework " Jimin argued. 

" At least I do half of it but you - " Taehyung stuck out his tongue. 

" Haish,  this gu-" 

" Yah,  where is Jungkook?  " Taehyung said as they entered the class and saw no sign of Jungkook.  

" Yah, where is this guy?  " Jimin asked Jungkook desk partner who was tidying his things as it was already the end of the school day while pointing at Jungkook's seat. 

" Don't know.  Toilet maybe " He shrugged. 

" Haish!!  " Taehyung immediately ran out of the class. 

" Yah,  wait for me!!  " Jimin immediately ran after the anxious guy. 


*****

This time, it's not in the toilet anymore.  Just right after the bell rang,  Wonho immediately dragged the poor guy towards the store room at the back of the school. 

Wonho punched Jungkook.  He smirked. " You're really lucky "

Jungkook stood up.  This time,  he really can't take it.  He punched the older face and to his amazement,  with one single punch,  Wonho already had cut on his lips.  

" This bas***d " Wonho immediately charged forward and with the help of his friends who had locked Jungkook's arms,  he kicked and punched the younger's stomach multiple times and left the younger lying weakly on the floor.  

Wonho squated down and make Jungkook looked at him.  " Next time,  don't try to put oil on fire " he harshly let him go and pushed him.  They left him after that. 

Jungkook was struggling to sat up.  The pain in his stomach is unbearable. He sighed and scooted over towards the wall to lean on it. He was bearing the sharp pain in his stomach when he moved. He grunted breathed heavily.  

" Jungkook!!!  " Taehyung suddenly appeared after about 15 minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter