Chapter 18

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hmm.. Jungkook,  are you sure?  Why we're here?  " Seriously at that moment,  you can't shook off the unpleasent feeling of thinking that Taehyung might be in there.  

" You said you want to meet to Tae hyung " Jungkook looked at you and continued walking into the hospital building.  You just followed silently.  

The two of you along with Jimin entered the lift and Jungkook pushed the 8th floor. The lift make a multiple stop before it reach the 8th floor and you just followed them without saying anything until they make stop in front of the room number 112. At that rate,  you know you will meet Taehyung on the other side of room.  

" It seems like Tae was sleeping " Jimin said and slowly opened the door, gaining Taehyung's attention who actually was wide awake.  

With all his energy,  he tried to turned but Jungkook immediately moved towards his side. " Hyung,  don't move your head too much " 

Taehyung smiled. " I'm okay " 

" Taehyung?  " you called him. Jimin who was covering you immediately moved away so that Taehyung can see you.  

" you -ah " Taehyung shocked when he saw you.  

You walked towards him slowly and Taehyung tried to sit up but you pushed him back gently.  " You don't have to " 

You looked at him,  analyzing his condition. With wrapped head, iv drips and some other bandage on his hand,  you can't help but to feel worry and wanted to cry.  " What actually happen to you?  "

" Don't worry.  I'm okay now. Just...some incident. But, seriously,  I'm okay now " Taehyung smiled.  

" He just woke up from his one week sleep yesterday, I'm sure he's feeling good now " Jimin make a joke. Taehyung just rolling his eyes.  

But still,  you can't wiped off the worry feeling until it shown on your face. 

" you -ah, don't make that face.  I'll make sure I'll go to work maybe in another two week "  Taehyung grinned making his rectangle-shaped smile appeared.  

" It's not the best time for you to worry about the work.  You should worry about your health.  Have you eat?  " you asked.  

Taehyung looked at the table.  The tray full of plate and bowl was still remain untouched.  

" Hyung,  why you didn't eat?  "

" Waiting for you guys to come.  Don't like to eat alone " Taehyung pouted making you laughed. 

Jungkook sighed.  " That's why people will thought you're my younger brother " Jungkook shooked his head.  He put his bag on the chair.  " Jimin hyung,  let's find some food for us so that we can eat with Tae hyung.  you noona,  can stay here with hyung ? I'll make it fast, okay " Jungkook winked and immediately pulled Jimin with after the guy dropped his bag, leaving you with Taehyung alone in that room. 

" Sorry,  I didn't bring any-"

" It's okay. You also didn't know that you will come here " 

You looked down.  " Are you really okay?  " you looked up again. 

" Just woke up yesterday.  Sometimes,  feel a little bit headache. " 

" They didn't tell me anything. I'm so wor-" you realised that you had just admit you're thinking about him. " Worried " 
You looked down.  

" I'm sorry " Taehyung only can said that.  Then,  it was a silent before Taehyung cleared  his throat. " You can come visit me anytime " he smiled. 

You looked up and smiled.  " Of course " 

Its a pleasent when Taehyung smiled to you back.  

****

Jaewook helped Taehyung to sat up and Daehyun pushed the hospital table towards Taehyung.  Jaewook helped to rolled up the upper side of bed so that it can support Taehyung's body.  Taehyung slowly took the chopstick and the spoon. 

The oldest watched over his brother and after making sure the younger was eating,  he took the plastic bag and opened his food.  Same goes to Daehyun.  Baekhyun came in later with drinks in his hand and handed it towards his siblings.  

" I want to eat beside Tae " Baekhyun sat on edge of the bed and opened his food.  Taehyung laughed at his brother's cuteness.  

" Here " Jaewook gave his side dish to Taehyung as Taehyung's food was hospital food.  Taehyung looked at him and he winked. 

" Tae-ah,  please get well soon.  We miss you at home " Baekhyun whined.  

" Ah, good news.  Almost forget to tell you. I will be discharge in a few days if my health condition improve. So,  I want more food " Taehyung grinned as he looked towards the plastic bag because he knew there was an extra foods.  

Daehyun laughed and he gave it to Taehyung.  " Here you go.  Eat more " He helped to open the packaging. 

" Tae,  why you didn't tell us about.... your condition?  " Jaewook looked at him lovingly but Taehyung knew the older was dissappointed.  

Taehyung looked down.  " From the beginning, I was wondering why you di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter