Chapter 07

For Better or For Worse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rahee had left the hospital to go care for Dongho. Mark sat beside her bedside, looking at her with sadness. I wanted you to live a happy life. He held her hand until she woke up.

“Mark?”

“You’re up.” Mark helped her sat up a bit.

“Where am I?”

“The hospital.”

Miyoung’s hand naturally went up to her stomach. It was flat. The roundness was not there anymore. She freaked out.

“My baby...what happened?”

Mark tried to calm her down, but it was no use.

“You’re still young...you and Jaebum can try again.” Mark couldn’t bare to tell her what the doctor said. It would kill her.

She let out a scream and then cried as Mark hugged her.

“What am I to do now?”

Mark had no answers for her.

=================================================================================================================

Jaebum, couldn’t focus at work, returned to the hospital and ran when he heard Miyoung’s cries. Mark got up for him to sit next to her. They both hugged each other tightly.

“I’m sorry...I’m sorry…” She cried. “I didn’t mean for it to happen…”

Jaebum reassure her that everything will be okay.

Mark, on the side, decided that he shouldn’t stay around and left the couple alone.

=================================================================================================================

A few days later, everyone came to visit her. Jaebum informed them that Miyoung is with the doctor for a check up and for them to wait till she get back. Dongho, still feeling apologetic, gave Jaebum a drawing with a note saying he was really sorry. Jaebum gave him a slight smile. Is this really my kid?

Miyoung came back; her face was pale; she was devastated; she had no energy. She went to the restroom, using the excuse she need to wash her face. In the restroom, she the facet to let the water run loudly. She slumped down against the wall and quietly weep.

=================================================================================================================

[[FLASHBACK TO DOCTOR OFFICE]]

“Mrs. Im, your body is doing well for now. We will keep you for a few more days to make sure everything is good before releasing you.” The doctor said.

Miyoung nodded.

“Will you and your husband be planning to have kids again?”

“Why?” She asked.

“Well, I hate to break it to you, but because of the impact from the accident, you would not be able

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter