Chapter 12

For Better or For Worse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung and Jonghyun was watching musical rehearsal.

 

“What are you really planning Mi?” Jonghyun asked his sister while keeping an eye on the stage.

 

“I’m not planning anything.”

 

Jonghyun smirked. “Come on. I grew up with you. I know you.”

 

“Fine. Since you want to know.” Miyoung turned to her brother. “If I can’t have happiness, no one else can.”

 

Jonghyun shook his head as he looked at his sister. “Are you really planning to live the rest of your life in miserable? You don’t care who you hurt?”

 

“Nope.” She turned her attention back to the stage. “They are all murderers anyways.”

 

Jonghyun couldn’t believe his sister would say something like that. “I hope you don’t regret this one day.”

========================================================================================================================

It was raining heavily. Miyoung was still at the office. Jaebum texted her to ask where she was. She ignored his text. Looking outside at the pouring rain, she sipped on her wine while remembering what her brother asked “You don’t care who you hurt?”

She smirked. They didn’t care for me...so why should I care for them.

 

There was a knock on the door. Mark.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Figured you be here.” He replied as he approached her. He took the glass from her hand. “Why are you still drinking?”

 

She grabbed back from him. “Why shouldn’t I?”

 

“Would drinking solve anything?”

 

Still sipping on her drink, she asked him what is there to solve?

 

He shook his head. “It’s one thing to hate your friends, but it’s another to use an innocent child in this game.”

 

“Innocent? Do you know who was truly innocent? MY CHILD! MY UNBORN CHILD!” Her voice raised. “What have I done to have deserved that?”

Tears were coming down her eyes.

 

She closed her eyes and contain her tears.

 

“Answer me this. Have you fallen in love with Jaebum?” Mark approached her with the question.

 

She didn’t answer him. Instead, she looked at him in the eyes, two teary eyes looking at each other.Suddenly, Mark grabbed her arm, pulled her in closer, and kissed her passionately.

========================================================================================================================

“Yeobo.” Mrs. Im laid on her husband’s chest.

 

“Hm?”

 

“You think we should help Jaebum and Miyoung again? It been so long since that incident.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter