Chapter 16

For Better or For Worse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I heard Mark is dating someone now.” Jonghyun said as she swung his club. “Have you met her?”

 

Miyoung swung her club. “Why would I want to meet some ?”

 

Jonghyun looked at his sister. “? Isn’t that a bit harsh? How do you know she is that type of girl?”

 

Miyoung swung another one. “Fine. But why would I meet her?”

 

“Oh I don’t know. Since you and Mark are friends...I would think he would introduce you to her?”

 

She rolled her eyes and mumbled under her breath. “Friends my .”

 

He patted his sister’s back. “It’s okay. Mark can’t be single forever. It’s a good thing he found someone to be with. Don’t you agree?”

==============================================================================================

Dongho was napping while Rahee and Jaebum cleaned up the living room.

 

“You should stop buying him all these toys. We are running out of space.” Rahee complained.

 

Jaebum laughed. “I can’t help it. I just want to buy him everything.”

 

“Well stop.” Rahee placed her hands on her hips. “I can’t have my living room turned into a toy store now.”

 

Jaebum placed his arms around her hips. “Hm...then should we buy another house together instead? A bigger one…”

 

She lifted her left brows up.

 

“I’m just saying...we would need a bigger place to live when we want to expand the family.”

 

She lightly hitted his chest. “Who say they are going to expand the family for you.”

 

“You are.” Jaebum picked her up and headed towards the bedroom.

==============================================================================================

It was dinner time; Jaebum and Miyoung were having dinner with the Im’s when the topic of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter