Chapter 11

For Better or For Worse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum sent a text to Miyoung’s that he wasn’t going to be home as he has to work late. She told him to not stay up too late and that she will take care of Dongho.

========================================================================================================================

“What are you doing here?” She asked as she let him in.

 

He sat on the couch. “I just don’t want to go back to that house. Everytime I’m there, it’s like I’m in prison.”

 

Rahee brought him some water.

 

“If only I could turn back time.” He looked at Rahee, and held her hands. “I would have fight for the marriage to not happen at all.”

 

“Jaebum-ah.”

 

Jaebum leaned in closer to her. “I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there is only you in my heart.”

 

He leaned in and kissed her. Her mind say no, but her body and heart say yes. She returned his kiss. He slowly laid her on the couch and got on top of her, caressed her hair and face. “I just want you.”

========================================================================================================================

“How was sleeping with my husband last night?” Miyoung asked Rahee. The two were waiting in the meeting room.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Don’t think I don’t know where he went last night. It’s not that hard to figure out.”

 

“What happened to you?” Rahee asked. “This isn’t the Miyoung I knew.”

 

“No.” She replied. “I’ve always been like this.”

 

Rahee shook her head. Her best friend had changed so much from before. People start coming in and Jonghyun started the meeting. Today meeting was about the play that they will be presenting in 6 months. Leading lady has been confirmed to be Rahee while the leading man has yet to be decided.

========================================================================================================================

After the meeting was over, Jonghyun asked Miyoung and Rahee to stay behind.

 

“I know there are personal things going on, but if we can keep it out of the office, it would be very much appreciated.” Jonghyun said while looking at both ladies.

 

Rahee nodded her head.

 

“Mi-ah?”

 

She didn’t say anything and left. Jonghyun comforted Rahee.

 

“I’ll talk to her.”

========================================================================================================================

Mark and Jaebum decided to grab lunch together. As they were eating their lunch, the topic of Rahee and Miyoung came up.

 

“What do you plan to do about them?” Mark asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter