Chapter 14

For Better or For Worse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the family weekend, and Miyoung had invited the entire Oh’s to be there. While Dongho was playing with airplane with the maids, the adults sat around the patio talking.

 

“How have you been Jiyeon-ah?” Mr. Im asked while looking at her.

 

Mrs. Im glanced over at her husband. “I’m sure she and Mr. Oh are fine.”

 

Mrs. Oh cleared . “I’ve been well Junsu.”

 

Mrs. Im proceeded to asked Jaebum and Miyoung about their plan for another baby.

 

Miyoung tried to dodge the question by answering that since they both have been busy with the company, they are holding off on having another baby.

 

“Oh no honey. Work will always be here. It will always be busy, but you can’t simply hold off having a child.”

 

Miyoung nodded. “I know, but we both have been busy.”

 

Mrs. Im slightly slapped Jaebum’s hand. “Ya! You can’t have Dongho as the only child. He will need a younger sibling to play with. Leave work as it. You two need to get moving.”

 

Jaebum couldn’t take it anymore with this baby talk.

 

“We can’t have kids anymore.”

 

“What are you talking about?” Mrs. Im asked. “You guys are still young.”

 

“Omma, let’s not talk about this anymore.” Miyoung quietly said.

 

“What do you mean not talk about this anymore? We will talk about this.”

 

Jaebum turned to his mother. “You will want to know? Okay. Fine. We can’t have kids anymore. Not since the accident.”

 

“What are you talking about son?” Mr. Im asked. He was confused.

 

Jaebum turned to Miyoung and smirked. “Miyoung can no longer have kids, even if she want to.”

 

Everyone eyes were shocked at the news. Miyoung held back her tears, her teeth clenched, her hands formed into fists.

 

Mrs. Im looked at her worriedly. “Is-is-is it true?”

 

Miyoung stared at Rahee. “It’s true. Because of the impact of the car accident that day, the doctor told me I will no longer be able to have kids. Ever.”

 

Mrs. Im looked at Rahee’s angrily. “All your fault.”

 

“How is it my daughter fault?!” Mrs. Oh said. She slammed her hand on the table. “Miyoung should take some responsibilities for it also. Why d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter