Chapter 09

For Better or For Worse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung showed up at Mark’s place. She went through the kitchen, got a bucket of ice cream, grabbed a spoon, went to the living room, sat on the couch and start eating it.

“Well, seems like you already made yourself at home..” Mark commented as he closed the door.

 

“I’m spending the night here.”

 

Mark looked at her. As he sat next to her, he checked her temperature. “Well...your forehead seems fine.”

 

“I don’t want to be at home.” She went to place back the ice cream. With her back to him, she asked him if he still love her.

 

“You said something?” Mark asked.

 

“Forget it. I didn’t say anything.”

==========================================================================================================================

After putting on Mark’s PJs, she slept on his bed comfortably.

Mark watched her as she slept.

 

“Silly girl. Of course I still love you...only you are too stupid to notice.”

==========================================================================================================================

Jaebum had came home to find Miyoung at the balcony with a glass of wine. He went over to her, not exactly happy.

 

“Why did you tell Rahee that?”

 

Placing her glass down, she turned to him with a confused look.

 

“You know what you told her.”

 

She shook her head. “The truth hurts.”

 

Furious at her answer, he grabbed her arm and raised them up. “I thought you were better than this. I thought you were her best friend.”

 

She laughed. “I wasn’t the one that gave birth to my best friend’s husband.”

 

“YOU KNOW THIS MARRIAGE ISN’T REAL!”

 

She shook her arm out of his grip, approached him closely. “Let me tell you something Im Jaebum, your sweet lover and her child killed my baby. And if you think I will give in on the divorce, you can forget.”

 

She walked away, leaving Jaebum all alone frustrated.

==========================================================================================================================

“I heard what she said to you.” Mark sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter