Chapter 15

For Better or For Worse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dongho. Are you happy to be going on vacation with mommy and I?” Jaebum asked his son who was sitting between him and Rahee on the plane.

 

Dongho nodded.

 

Rahee smiled seeing how happy her son was.

 

They landed in Europe and as they checked into their room, Dongho made a comment that made them both smile big. “I wish we can be like this forever!”

 

As they settled in their room, Jaebum asked what does Dongho want to eat.

 

“Anything!”

 

Jaebum ruffled up the little boy’s hair. “Mommy, what do you want to eat?” Jaebum looked at her.

 

“Hm..anything!”

 

They laughed.

=========================================================================================================================

Miyoung stopped by Mark’s place. She hid around the corner when she spotted a girl, who was tall, slender, milky skin, long black hair, stepped out of his door. She gave Mark a hug and peck on the cheeks before leaving. She leaned against the wall and slid down, hiding her face in her hands while weeping.

=========================================================================================================================

After having dinner, Jaebum played airplane with Dongho at the park. Rahee smiled on the sideline. I wish time would just stop here.

 

“Mommy mommy.” Dongho tugged on Rahee’s shirt. “Daddy say we can go get ice cream.”

 

Rahee got down to her son level. “Oh did he now?”

 

Dongho nodded.

 

“Okay!” Rahee grabbed hold of her son’s hand; her’s and Jaebum’s intertwined and the three walked to the ice cream store.

=========================================================================================================================

There, Dongho decided he want a banana split. “I’m getting my fruit in.”

 

They laughed at his comment. While he was eating the split deliciously, Jaebum looked at Rahee’s sweetly.

 

“What?” She asked. “Something on my face?”

 

Jaebum shook his head. “You’re just so pretty.”

 

Rahee playfully slapped his shoulder.

 

“Should we just stay here forever..the three of us?”

 

Dongho nodded. “But what about Mother Miyoung?”

 

Rahee’s face stiffened.

 

Jaebum heavily sighed.

=========================================================================================================================

After putting Dongho’s to bed, the two went to sit at the balcony.

 

“What do you plan to do?” Rahee asked him.

 

“This marriage is over anyway. It does her no good to continue it.”

 

“You think she will back away that easily?”

 

Jaebum smirked.

=============================================================

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter