Chapter 04

For Better or For Worse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rahee was in a meeting with Jonghyun about the upcoming musical. Jonghyun wanted Rahee to be the leading lady in which she accepted. When the meeting was over, Rahee stopped by Miyoung’s office. She was focused on her work. Rahee knocked on the door which prompted Miyoung to smiled and invited her in. Rahee took a seat.

How is the baby?”

 

Miyoung rubbed her belly a bit. “Healthy. The doctor say she is coming along well.”

 

“A girl.”

 

Miyoung nodded. “How is Dongho? I haven’t gotten a chance to stop by.”

 

Rahee shook her head. “You’re pregnant now. Don’t move around too much. I can bring him to you instead.”

 

Miyoung hesisted for a moment, but decided to ask. “Did you and Mark met up a lot in France?”

 

Rahee nodded. “He helped me through a lot. If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t know how to get through all this.”

 

Hearing Rahee said that was like a stab in Miyoung’s heart. On one hand she is happy that Rahee found someone, but on another, that person was Mark.

==========================================================================================================================

Jinyoung, Mark and Jackson were in a local coffee shop as Mark was tasked to watch Dongho while Rahee’s away. He was used to it anyways as Dongho is a smart, well-behaved boy.

 

“Can I go see the fishes over there?” Dongho pointed a small pond outside.

 

Mark nodded as it was within eyesight.

 

As Dongho enjoyed himself with the fishes, Jackson asked if the child belonged to him and Rahee.

 

Mark laughed at the idea of him and Rahee having a child together.

 

“Hyung, we know this child isn’t yours; it’s too cute. So who is it?” Jackson asked.

 

“If Rahee wants him to know, she will say.”

 

With Mark’s remark, Jinyoung deduced it was Jaebum’s.

 

Jackson thought for a moment. “Jae--”

 

Mark shrugged.

==========================================================================================================================

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter