Chapter 7: SungYeol

Dilemma

Normal - Narration / Speech

Italics - Thoughts / Flashback / Telepathy

 

Sungyeol's Point of View

Location: Purgatory / Myungsoo's black box [3 times left to be together as 7]


"HAHAHA! I still remember that time when Hoya and I hid under the playground to eat bentos. "Beggars!" We don't care and we continued eating."

"Geez hyung. Don't talk about that anymore..."

 

We were just talking about our old trainees days before our debut. Even though it has been 7 years, the hard times we went through while we were trainees will never be forgotten. Like how we ran along side Han River, our first concert in Seoul. 

 

"Gyu-hyung's hair style during our first mini album!"

"Or Yeolie looking like an ajumma when we were rookies!"

"But I am more concerned about Inspirits... We broke our promise... Without them, we will never be able to acheive our dreams."

 

No wonder Dongwoo-hyung is known as Jang-angel. Just like his nickname, he will never forget about Inspirits despite where he is. Dongwoo-hyung's statement dulled the atmosphere again. Just then, Sungjong's voice rang in my head. Flustered, I jerked up straight - catching the attention from the rest. I really need to start getting used to this.

 

Yeolie-hyung! Can you hear me?

Yeah I can hear you clearly.

I finished speaking with Myungsoo-hyung. It's your turn now. Better keep it short and sweet though, he looks paler than before. Looks like we are really running out of time.

Got it Jongie. I am coming over now. We were just talking about some incidents and cracking jokes during our times as trainees and rookies.

 

"Guys, I am going over to L-ie's box. Jong-ie finished speaking with L-ie already. He's coming over now. I am going to keep it short though. Jong-ie said that L-ie is paler than usual. We are running out of time. We need to keep it short so that all of us got a chance to speak to him."

 

The other nodded their head while I straight towards for L-ie's box.

(End of Sungyeol's POV)

 

Myungsoo's Point of View

Location: Myungsoo's black box [3 times left to be together]


It's Yeolie's turn next huh. Sungyeol-ie has always been one of the closest member I been with. Even though we fought countless of times, he is one of the hyungs I often speak to about my worries. We got even closer together after the two world tours. Just as I was immersed in my thoughts, someone hugged me from behind. That warmth I have been waiting for, that sweet mint smell, that person I had always been waiting for - Yeolie. I turned around and hugged him back tighter.

 

 

"L-ah. Myungsoo-ya... I am going to miss you so much."

Yeolie choked out. His tears falling down slowly onto my thin, white, fabric of my shirt. Soaking it.

"I don't want to leave you guys here alone."

"No. You are going back. I will miss you but I still want you to go back."

"Why are you saying the same things as Sunggyu-hyung? Can't stay here with you guys?"

 

 

It's hard to accept the truth that we are going to be separated. Can't I just step out of the box and be with them together? Even if I keep wanting to do so, why is it also so difficult to step out of the box?

Just then, Sungyeol-ie pulled me into the closet.

 

 

"Still remember how we used to hide in the closet when we angered Sunggyu-hyung?"

"Of course..."

"Even though we will not be able to create any more memories when you go back to Earth. But these small snippets of our past like these will still be etched to your mind no?"

"But..."

 

 

Just then, Yeolie used both his hands to cup my cheeks. That pair of warm hands. I widened my eyes as I looked directly into his two hazel brown eyes that are filled with both warmth and sadness at the same time.

 

 

"No buts. I want you go back L-ie. For me at least. I want you to go back, because you still have the chance to acheive your goal. Help us acheive our goal, fulfill our promise we made with Inspirits, that Infinite stands for never ending. Only you still can keep the promise we have made."

 

He smiled at me. And poke on the left side of my chest.

 

"We will always be here. In your heart. Just know that we will support no matter where you are or where we are."
 

 

He then rubbed his thumb under my eyes while giving me a pair of warm eyes that gave me both encouragement and strength at the same time.

After a moment of silence, he pulled me out of the closet.

 

 

"Looks like I have talked to you for quite long. Sorry L-ie but I have to keep this short. Your eyebags are getting worse. I need to make time for the others to talk to you too."

"It's not the last time we will see each other again right?"

"Of course."

 

Like that, he left the room; taking a glance at me before he walk through the wall into the bright warm light. 

Those broad shoulders, those that I often leaned on for support, those that will still continue to support me even if I will not be able to see it back on Earth every again.

 

It is also those shoulders, that allowed me to stay strong and carry on.

(End of Myungsoo's POV)


Author's Note:

Yeah I really am nocturnal. IT'S 4.20 AM HERE OMG! 

I can't sleep. 

Anyways, I present to you the chapter between Myungyeol couple! Is it erm... too shallow? I am not experienced in writing rated M fics hahaha. Maybe I will try writing one once I get older. I am innocent you know? (Not really?)

I will update another chapter later today, like in the afternoon lol, before I really go on my hiatus next week. It's a whole week of exams next week. >.<

Stay safe! Sleep more! Eat healthily everyone! Have a good night /morning / evening ahead!