Chapter 10: DongWoo

Dilemma

Normal - Narration / Speech

Italics - Thoughts / Flashback / Telepathy

 

Dongwoo's Point of View

Location: Purgatory


After Woohyun- left, all of us sat down and have a discussion about the newly given necklaces. The necklace looks like it is made out of pure silver and despite looking like one, it feels unexpectedly warm. Like it said, it does give us a sense of protection. 

 

"Wait a minute. Protect us from evil spirits? Are there ghosts in here?!?!" 

After Sungyeol said that. I paled. I am very very afraid of ghosts.

"Sungyeol-ah shhh... You are going to make Dongwoo-hyung scared."

After Hoya said that, he hugged me and shake me to give me some form of encouragement. 

"Don't worry Dongwoo-ah like what it said, these necklaces are going to protect us. Now we should be more worried about L-ie."

"Yeah Sunggyu-hyung is right. Sunggyu-hyung how much is there left in that gem?"

Sungjong asked. Hahaha, in cases like this the maknae is more matured than me. Well, all of us are babies in some point of time and Sungjong ultimately became the one that kept us in check when Sunggyu-hyung isn't able to. Sunggyu-hyung like me also have a lot of fears; but he has been working hard to overcome them.

"At this rate.... 1 hour?"

 

Just then Woohyun's voice rang in my head.

 

Dongwoo-hyung! It's your turn. I finished my turn.

Okay I got it Hyunie. How's Myungsoo?

His eyebags got darker and he looks worse than before... We are really running out of time. Can ask Gyu-hyung how long do we have left?

Oh just now Sungjong asked hyung already. He said estimated 1 hour.

I TOOK THAT LONG?!?!

Erm Namu...

WHY DIDN'T ANY OF YOU TELEPATH ME?

Namu geez. Your shouting reached all of us. 

Woohyunie-hyung, because we scared we will ruined your moment with Myungsoo-hyung.

Geez. I don't think any of us would have mind. Now Dongwoo-hyung and Gyu-hyung only have a while to speak to Myungsoo.

Aiya Namu just come back already. Dongwoo-ah pali. We are running short on time. I want to speak to Myungsoo too you know?

Araso hyung. 

 

With that I headed straight towards Myungsoo's box, meeting Woohyun midway there. 


What will that kid be doing right now?

(End of Dongwoo's POV)

 

 

Myungsoo's Point of View

Location: Myungsoo's black box [3 times left to be together]


Dino-hyung. What is taking him so long? Did the shadow appear again or he is busying talking to the others. What am I going to do about this hyung, he is such an innocent hyung that got scammed so many times. Is he going to be fine here in the Purgatory? Aigoo... What I am thinking? There are other hyungs here and Hoya is over-protective of that Dino-hyung so I don't need to be that worried about him. 

I don't want to leave them.... But they want me to go back....

 

"Myungsoo-ah."

"Oh hyung. What took you so long?"

"Myungsoo..."

"Hyung? Wae? Wae?"

Dongwoo-hyung hugged me and cried right as he stepped in here. Geez. He really is a tear machine in our group.

"Geez hyung. Stop crying. I am going to miss you soon. It's not like we won't meet each other again."

"I swear if you come chasing us soon I am going to be very mad."

Dongwoo-hyung reprimanded me with his teary eyes. Hahaha it doesn't seem to be working though.

"Ok ok ok. I won't chase you guys that soon."

 

After that, I spent quite some time lying on Dongwoo-hyung's legs. They are so warm. No wonder Howon-ie always lie on them. Even though he is just sniffles every now and then, he keeps on my hair.

 

"Sorry Myungsoo-ah. We are running short on time. Sunggyu-hyung also needs to talk to you too. You look very pale already."

"Ok."

I nodded my head. As a hyung that loves skinship, he squeezed my and gave me one tight hug; unexpectedly he gave me a kiss to my forehead. I am pretty sure I blushed as I felt that my face heated up.

 

Dongwoo-hyung gave me one of his signature laughters before he left, making me laugh as well. I swear his laughter is contagious.

Even though I will never hear his laughter anymore back in the Real World, his laughter will forever remain and replay in my head time to time.
(End of Myungsoo's POV)

 

 

Minseok's Point of View

Location: Myungsoo's hospital room


It's been two weeks. Two weeks that I saw Myungsoo's onyx eyes; two weeks that I saw the seven members being hyper all together at the cafe. This two weeks has been hell for me. Since I am under the same company as well, I have some certain access to some of the background happenings as in what truly is going on within the company. Their fandom is in absolute chaos, since six out of the seven members are not here anymore; and Myungsoo is still not awake. As the company doesn't know what to do at the moment with Myungsoo being out of commission, they had been working hard trying to debut Sungyeol's younger brother, Daeyeol-ie's group Golden Child, as well as working on Lovelyz comeback.

 

It's hard for everyone. Daeyeol cried non-stop because of the sudden passing of his brother, his brother never had the chance to see him performing live at his own stage. Lovelyz also cried a lot, especially Jiae. I knew that Jiae still treat the members as her Oppas. The company announced during the conference a day after the accident that a week of public service for the six members, then they will be buried during a private funeral with their own families. Inspirits spent the whole week placing white lilies outside the company building mourning for them. It is even more heart-wrenching when they sang "Thank you" when their bodies were being brought back to their own homes after a week. That wave of Pearl Metal Gold is hard to forget. The company recorded everything down so that Myungsoo can have a look what he truly missed during the service, if he wants to.

 

"Sigh... What am I going to do with you... Myungsoo-ah. Wake up already, everyone is waiting for you to wake up."

I the back of his cold right hand.

"Give Inspirits some hope back... give us some hope back."

 

I visited Myungsoo everyday since he was stable enough to be open to visitors. Last time when he flatlined, the doctors managed to bring him back after a few minutes.

 

"You scared me you know..."

"I thought you are going to leave me too."

 

Please come back again.... No. Come back again. Take your time. As long as you come back, I am willing to wait for you.
(End of Minseok's POV)


Author's Note:
Hello! It's your author again. SORRY I DID MENTION I WAS GOING TO UPDATE YESTERDAY. I was drained after a hellish Math Paper 2 yesterday.

Welp. Back to this. I finally managed to squeeze out some time to create my own cover for this story. I am probably going to change my description to a more interesting one lol. I am thinking of a double chapter update as compensation of lying yesterday... It's already 12.40am xD

Have fun reading this short chapter and I probably see you soon?