Chapter 15: Alternate Choice

Dilemma

Author's Note 1:

Before we start, back in Chapter 12, Myungsoo has two choices - Staying with them and Going back to the Real World. Right? This chapter is when Myungsoo chose to stay back with them. Aren't you curious if he stayed back?

Now back to the story!


Normal - Narration / Speech

Italics - Thoughts / Flashback / Telepathy

 

 

Myungsoo's Point of View

Location: White Space


I am standing in front of my members, the shadow figure right in front of us. After Sunggyu-hyung's emerald-green gem's light completely vanished, we teleported to this white empty space here, meeting the other 5 members in the Purgatory. Whole of Infinite is finally gathered.

 

 

Dear one... like what I said. It's time for you to choose.

 

 

The six members stared at me all giving me the same look in their eyes with different shades of brown - Sadness, Anxiety and Warmth. It is those eyes that helped us achieved back in the Real World, the hunger for higher expectation, that's why we are so hard on ourselves. 

 

 

Let's stay together as seven forever!

We will come back with another album at the end of this year! Don't need to wait longer Inspirits!

Inspirits saranghaeyo!

 

That was what we said during our sixth aniversary. I can't believe the promise we made with Inspirits will be cut short just one day after our comeback in September. The comeback was more than a year after we release our Reality album.

 

I'm sorry Inspirits, I want to stay with them, together, forever as seven.

 

 

"I choose.... to stay here." I said, with the most determined look towards the shadow figure.

 

"Myungsoo! What are you thinking? Why are you staying here?"

"Pabo hyung!"

"Do you know what you just said?"

 

"I WANT TO STAY WITH YOU GUYS! WHY WOULD I LEAVE YOU GUYS HERE ALONE?"

I shouted with desperation at the other members, with tears welling up in my eyes.

 

"I just wanted....to be with you guys.... Without you guys, there wouldn't be L in the first place! Please.... just let me stay here."

The members looked at me shocked, with tears threatening to fall out of their eyes. They closed their eyes, and nodded their heads. They all ran towards me, and we hugged together tightly as a group.

 

 

Your choice has been accepted.

Now then, time for all of you to choose together. Choose where you want to go - Back to the Real World as Guardian Angels or Heaven.

 

 

"I want to go back to the Real World." I sniffed.

Every member looked at me with an expression of shock, their eyes are still red from crying.

"I want to protect Inspirits as well as our dongsaeng groups - Lovelyz and Golden Child. Because I betrayed them and left them."

After hearing my explaination, the members agreed, with the same determination look in their eyes before every comeback stage. Finally, all seven of us are back.

 

Very well, your choice has been accepted. 

It snapped it's fingers and we teleported to a place with a mixture of Pink, Orange and Yellow clouds.

 

 

This place is called Lambience, it's your home now. 

The shadow figure was replaced by a light figure. 

 

Now, I will bestow on you your rightful powers as a Guardian Angel.

(End of Myungsoo's POV)

 

 

Sunggyu's Point of View

Location: Real World

8 months later in the Real World, 1 month in Lambience


After finishing our duties in the Real World that day, the seven of us decided to visit our company. Since no one can see us, there is no need to be worried about being spotted by fans at all. We gathered outside the company only to find a monument built for our group. 

 

In memory of Infinite, that brought us to where we are today.

Kim Sung Kyu

Jang Dong Woo

Nam Woo Hyun

Lee Howon

Lee Sung Yeol

Kim Myungsoo

Lee Sung Jong

We will miss you forever, and your contribution to the industry will never be forgetten.

 

 

"Look!"

Namu suddenly shouted, pointing to the huge poster hung up in front of the company's building. There a poster gave information about the upcoming Woollim concert featuring our younger sister and brother group, Lovelyz and Golden Child. Minseok debutted as a solo artist after Myungsoo's passing 7 months later. Thus, he is featured in the concert too.

 

"Let's go watch the concert! There is no need to buy tickets anyway, just teleport in there! HAHAHAHAHAHA"

 

Dongwoo with his usual goat-like laughter.

 

That day we went for the concert. We cheered as loudly as possible, with the kids being as hyper active as usual.

 

And we cried for their dedication at the last stage of "Be Mine" as a way to remember us.

 

 

 

The seven of us will protect all of you.... So continue doing your best.

(End of Sunggyu's POV)

 

 

Fin.


Author's Note:
This fanfiction is finally completed! Yayy!!

I hope you like this chapter where Myungsoo chose to stay with the members.

My new supernatural fanfiction is up! Woohoo! Things are getting intense from the first chapter.

This is the link to the new fanfiction: The Reason We Fight

As usual I will try to update it everyday. 

Thank you for reading this fanfiction ^^