Chapter 11: SungGyu

Dilemma

Normal - Naration / Speech

Italics - Thoughts / Flashback / Telepathy 

 

Myungsoo's Point of View

Location: Myungsoo's black box [3 times left to be together]


After Dino-hyung left, the only person left that I haven't talked to is Sunggyu-hyung. Sunggyu-hyung signals that it is nearing the time that the others and I are separating. Just then, the shadow that normally appears in front of the others from what I heard suddenly appeared in front of me. Why me though? 

 

You are wondering what is going on huh. I have something to tell you. That dude called Sunggyu is it; he's coming soon so I need to speed things up.

 

I nodded my head. What does it want from me.

 

I think by now you are quite clear on what's going on here but not in the Real World. Even though time does not exist here, it has been two weeks in the Real World. Since your soul is here, you are in a coma back in the Real World. 

 

Even if it didn't tell me this, I have already figured that I would be probably in a coma in the Real World since I have been here for quite some time. Just not sure how long back in the Real World.

 

The others know that you ultimately have to leave, but they do not know that no matter how much they force you, it is still your choice to choose to stay here or go back. They only can influence you, but it is not up to them to decide.

 

"Wait. So does that mean that I still can stay here even no matter how much they want me to go back?"

 

Yes. You can stay here if you choose to. It's your decision, not theirs. Even if majority of them votes that you to go back, it will not have any effect, only your choice does. I didn't tell them this because I choose not to. I believe that everyone has the right to choose, not the case for them, I don't want them to be jealous. 

 

"No. Even if you tell them, their will not be jealous. Because that is how they are like."

 

I will talk to all seven of you later.... Sunggyu is coming.

 

After saying that sentence, it  disappeared. Like what it said, the moment he disappeared, Sunggyu-hyung appeared.

 

"Myungsoo-ah...."

"Hyung..."

 

Sunggyu-hyung hugged me as I relaxed in his arms, taking in that sweet strawberry scent that I will never forget.

 

Should I ignore their advices of going back and stay here with them...?

(End of Myungsoo's POV)

 

 

Sunggyu's Point of View

Location: Myungsoo's black box [3 times left to be together]


As I hugged Myungsoo, I his hair, thinking about all the times that I have actually done that. It has been a long time that I hugged him and his hair back in the Real World. Now that we are going to separate soon, this is going to be one of the last few times I had the chance to do this. Myungsoo has always been one of my most beloved members. It's not like I do not like the other members, I just treat Myungsoo a brother than needs more care and concern as he is not that outspoken as Sungjong.

After some time, I released him and started nagging at what he should watch out for in the Real World. After 7 years as a group, being the leader and the hyung of the group, nagging is everyday part of my life no matter where we are - be it the car, in the dorms, at the preparation room. I guess the kids are already used to it. Even though they will show displeasure sometimes, they will still take in my nagging and change their ways. They are nice memb- no brothers to be together with. If they had not listened to my advices and wanted to do their separate things, we will not have been where we are. And I am thankful for that.

 

"Hyung... stop nagging already. Do you seriously have to nag the last moments we have together? Jincha?"

"Of course. I am worried."

"Don't be. I will be fine. There is still Minseok-hyung, CEO-nim, Umma, Lovelyz, so many people back there waiting for me. Even though I will be no longer with you guys, I am sure they will support me in however way they can."

"Even so... I am still worried. You are one of my favourite 6 dongsaengs you know? How can I not be worried?"

"This is why your health is weak. You should worry more about yourself first. Oh wait you are dead, I don't think there is much problem about your health."

"Hahahaha.... very funny."

"Mian."

"Aigoo, what am I going to do with you?"

 

We spent the rest of the time reminiscing the past - our trainee times, when we just debutted. Even talking about things that only the two of us know in the group.

Unknowingly, the green jem necklace that I had around my necklace started resounded softly. Looks like time is finally up.

 

 

And both of us were teleport into an empty white space which had a different feeling from the Purgatory. 

All seven of us were finally reunited for the last time.

(End of Sunggyu's POV)


Author's Note:
SORRY! I DID PROMISE TO UPDATE YESTERDAY.

I left this chapter as a draft accidentally and furthermore, when I tried to publish this chapter, I deleted it instead. So I need to rewrite it. This is what happens when you are too... I don't even know what to call myself.

Anyways, the time has finally come for Myungsoo to make his choice. What will he ultimately choose?

Hehehe, wait for the next chapter. I'm evil :p

Eat healthily, don't be like me who often skip meals. >.>