Chapter 5: New Powers

Dilemma

Author's Note:

From this chapter onwards, I will be using a new form of communication between them. I hope by now you guys should have know that I am using their official colours from "Colour of Infinite" to colour code their Point of Views.
However if some of you do not know them, let me list it down here:

Sunggyu - Red

Dongwoo - Green

Woohyun - Blue

Howon / Hoya - Purple

Sungyeol - Pink

Myungsoo / L - Black (But however in this story, he cannot use telepathy)

Sungjong - Yellow (I used this yellow because normal yellow is too bright)

Now that you guys know the different colours. Let's carry on with this chapter....


Normal - Narration / Speech

Italics - Thoughts / Flashback / Telepathy

 

Sungyeol's Point of View

Location: Purgatory


(After Sunggyu rushed to Myungsoo's black box)

 

"The one doesn't put out their hand loses, Scissors, Paper, Stone!"

"HAHAHAHAHA! Sungyeolie! Sungyeolie!"

"Wah jincha...."

"Truth or dare?"

 

 

Geez... I don't want to do any... Do I seriously have to do a dare?

"You have no choice but to do it Yeolie- Wait a min. What the hell?"

 

 

Namu answered my question despite me not voicing it out. Wait what is going on? All of us widen our eyes and stared at Namu.

 

 

"What? I heard Sungyeolie's voice just now, don't tell me you guys didn't hear his question."

"Jincha hyung? I didn't even say out the question. I was just thinking to myself."

"WAIT DOES THAT MEAN WE CAN TELEPATH? WHAT?"

 

 

Wow? Already...? I didn't expect it to be that fast though.

 

 

We turned around to see the shadow reappearing again. Why does it always like to do that? 

 

 

Telepathy is one of the tools of communication we use here in Purgatory. Souls that stayed here for a certain period of time will develop their senses to receive and give out telepathical signals.

I didn't expect it to be anytime soon for the six of you, I guess I was wrong huh.

Well, your senses will get stronger over time. Have fun with your new sense!

 

 

Like that it disappeared again.

 

 

Can you guys hear me...?

Yeah we can hear you clearly hyung. It's not really hear though, since technically we are not talking...

Should we like try to telepath with Sunggyu-hyung to see whether it works?

SUNGGYU-HYUNG! CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Geez please don't suddenly shout would you hyung. But then again it's not shout. URGH! This is frustrating.

Dongwoo?!?! What's going on? Why did I suddenly hear Dongwoo's voice in my head?

 

All of us started to burst out in laughter. We can imagine the look on our leader's face right now.

 

Gyu-hyung! The shadow appeared again.

It appeared again?

Yeah hyung. It told us that souls like us will develop another sense to use telepathy after a certain period of time in the Purgatory. However in our case it's earlier than expected.

Ok this saves me some trouble, I was about to step out of the box the get you guys to come here. I  barely managed to drag Myungsoo back into the box. Yeah, drag. Can you guys come over?

But hyung...

I know, we have a limited time right? We need to discuss something together. I don't think Myungsoo have the ability to telepath.

Yeah, since he is not a soul yet. We still have four times left no?

Ok, we are coming. Kids, let's go!

 

We saw Dongwoo-hyung walking towards L-ie's black box. Standing up, we rushed to catch up with Dongwoo-hyung.

 

Looks like I need a while to get used to telepathy...

(End of Sungyeol's POV)

 

 

Myungsoo's Point of View

Location: Myungsoo's black box


After a few minutes, I finally calmed down. It is really a few minutes? I don't know. Sunggyu-hyung was just my hair, explaining why they had suddenly disappeared to me when he adruptly tensed up and looked around frantically. I was totally caught off guard.

 

 

"Hyung? What's wrong?"

"Ah, it's nothing. It's just Dongwoo and the rest."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Oh, it's just that they suddenly talked to me via telepathy."

"TELEPATHY?! How come I can't hear, no, receive, no, urgh whatever it?"

"Maybe because you are not dead yet?"

 

 

Just then, the rest of the members appeared. Sunggyu-hyung pulled me back up on my feet as he requested the other members to sit at the round dinning table at the back of the room for a discussion.

 

 

"Well, excluding this meet up. This brings us to only three times we can gather all together. We should probably plan this out."

"Gyu-hyung can each individual member spend time with Myungsoo-ie while taking turns? All of us - no, Myungsoo-ie deserves to spend time with each of us. Since... it's the... only few chances... left we can see each other again..."

 

 

Woohyunie-hyung started to cry again. Along with Dongwoo-hyung and Yeolie. They really are the cry babies in our group. I don't blame them though. With Woohyunie-hyung's suggestion the atmosphere turned solemn again.

 

 

"Alright, before we teleport out again, we should let Myungsoo-ie choose the other he wants to talk to us individually"

 

 

Me...? Deciding the order? How on Earth, no, nevermind. Am I supposed to choose the order..? They all meant so much to me...

At least I got the chance to talk to all of them individually. Alright.

 

 

"Ok. I made up my mind. Let's go from the youngest to the oldest."

"Ok. All of us agree?"

 

The other members nodded their heads. Silent filled the room again as we know that we will never be able to see each other again soon.

 

"L-ie, you okay? You look pale."

Yeolie asked out of concern, catching the other members attention too.

"Yeah I am fine. I think there is a time limit for me afterall. Looks like I need to return back soon if not I have no other choice."

 

 

The atmosphere turned silent again as the members disappeared again. The eyes widen, surprised, before they left. Looks like they reached the limit that all seven of us can be together in here.

The amount of time we can spent with each other is limited.

 

 

3 times more that we can all be together as one. As Infinite again.

(End of Myungsoo's POV)


Author's note:

Today's chapter is a little later than usual because I was busy doing practice papers. HAHAHAHA.

I have some sort of a writer's block here though. Sorry if this chapter seems a little too boring. >.<

Excluding today, two more days to exams!! I feel excited for some reason. I'm weird.

Drink lots of water and stay healthy everyone! Don't fall sick :<