Chapter 14: Becoming an Angel

Dilemma

Normal - Narration / Speech

Italics - Thoughts / Flashback / Telepathy

 

 

Sungyeol's Point of View

Location: White Space


After Myungsoo's return to the Real World, we were stuck here in the white space, not sure on what to do next.

Just as we were about to stand up and explore, wait, actually there is nothing to explore in this place, the shadow appeared again. This time right behind us with a gust of wind. Startled, Sunggyu-hyung literally jumped onto Woohyunie, Dongwoo-hyung screamed and ran into Hoya's arms, and I cursed and hugged Sungjongie. Yeah, the three of us are not really fond of jumpscares. Does it seek enjoyment from scaring us? I honestly don't know.

 

 

Now that your friend has returned back to the Real World.... It is your turn, your turn to choose....

 

 

Wait what we get to choose? Choose what?

Sunggyu-hyung what's going on?

What?

Guys calm down. I am pretty sure it will explain soon. Don't be so hasty and listen. Geez. 

 

 

As curious and confused as I am, the other members made out sounds of confusion. Judging from Sunggyu-hyung's tone, he is just as confused as us, but he looked as calm as us; that's how he calm us down and lead us all the time.

 

 

I thought you guys will know that Purgatory is just a stop for you guys and you guys will be eventually judged? There are three routes from Purgatory - Hell, Heaven and Real World? 

 

 

Being an active reader, I remember reading it somewhere back in the Real World. But, I suddenly can't remember where I read it from....

 

 

After judging from our Supreme Leader, the one that you guys called God back in the Real World, you have two choices - Heaven and the choice to go back to the Real World, serving duties as an active Guardian Angel.

 

 

Wait... we get to see Myungsoo again? We still can protect him...

 

 

"I want to go back to the Real World, as a Guardian Angel."

I hastily made my decision without a second thought, why would I miss this chance of going back to the Real World when I can see Myungsoo again, furthermore I can protect him. Every other member turned around to look at me. They were shocked at first, but they nodded their heads immediately afterwards, agreeing to go back to the Real World; protecting the people, and most importantly Myungsoo.

 

 

Are you sure? You guys can technically choose to go to Heaven, enjoy your Afterlife with no worries. Duty as Guardian Angels are tiring and it takes a lot of training for one to get used to their own powers. 

 

 

"Yes, we are sure." 

 

 

Very well....

With Sunggyu-hyung's answer, it snapped it's fingers and we were teleported somewhere - a place with a mixture of pink, orange and yellow clouds, a place that looks warm and actually feels warm.

The shadow disappeared, replaced by a light figure.

 

 

You guys have chosen to be Guardian Angels. This place is the area for Guardian Angels to reside in, Lambience. Since you guys have chosen to be worthy of these mythical powers, I will now bestow you guys your rightful powers. We are starting from the oldest. 

 

Sunggyu-hyung being a scaredy-cat as usual voiced out a sound of confusion, timidly taking small steps out from the group. Even though I can tell he is scared, his face looks like he wants to put a strong image in order not to frighten us. But after knowing for nearly 8 years including the trainee years, I can tell clearly that he is very frightened.

 

 

Now I will give you your powers of Guardian Angel. 

 

The light figure place his hand on Sunggyu-hyung's chocolate brown hair. Suddenly, a beam of light shined on him from the limitless sky. After a few seconds, the light disappeared. To our surprise, Sunggyu-hyung suddenly swayed and he passed out, falling right into the light figure's arms. The light figure laid him on the cloud slowly.

 

"Gyu-hyung!"

"Woohyunie wait!!"

"What are you waiting for?!"

 

Ignoring Dongwoo-hyung, Namu and I ran straight towards Sunggyu-hyung's unconscious body. Namu raised Sunggyu-hyung to his chest level, shaking him gently and slapping his pale cheeks gently, trying to rouse the older one awake but to no avail. I saw beads of sweat forming around his forehead, I touched his forehead using the back of my hand only to realise he is burning up.

 

 

Don't worry too much, he is going to be fine. His body is just not accustomed to his new angellic powers. After a while, he will wake up perfectly fine. I will bestow your powers a pair at a time, so you guys can take care of each other better. There is a house over there with 3 rooms that I have created for you guys. You can use the house, it's yours now.

 

It then immediately teleported next to Dongwoo-hyung, placing it's hand on Dongwoo-hyung's head and gave him his power the same as Sunggyu-hyung. Dongwoo-hyung this time round fell into Hoya's arms instead of the figure's arms. Hoya swiftly carried Dongwoo-hyung in one action and walked briskly towards the house. Namu as well bridal-carried Sunggyu-hyung to the house.

Welp, we are sticking to the old usual room arrangement straight away. Sunggyu-hyung and Namu in one room, Dongwoo-hyung and Hoya in another and the last room will be shared by the youngest in our group, Sungjong and I.

The light figure followed us to the house and gave us more information.

 

 

When they are awake and feeling fine, I will need to give another pair their powers. Just summon me using the phrase "Light one, I summon you thee." 

 

Like that it disappeared.

(End of Sungyeol's POV)

 

 

 

Woohyun's Point of View

Location: Real World

8 months later in Real World, 1 month in Lambience


After one month of basic training of our duties, we were able to be dispatched to our duties as Guardian Angels. While doing our duties separately in the Real World, I came across one of the posters outside our company when reporting to the place of my duty. The first Woollim concert. The concert features all of our current idol artiste in our company - Lovelyz, Golden Child, Kim Myungsoo and Kim Minseok. Kim Myungsoo. Thrilled, I communicated with the other members through our necklaces; the light figure gave communication powers in our necklace for easy communication between the six of us.

 

Guys! Guys! Come here immediately to my location! Pali, Pali!!

Ok ok geez Namu.

Why the hurry though, did something bad happen?

 

The five other members soon appeared next to me. I hurried signed them the poster right outside our company.

"Myungsoo debutted as a solo artist! He is going to perform at the concert along with our dongsaengs!"

"Sungyeol-ah your brother is performing too!"

"Guys, Jiae and her team is performing as well!"

"We should totally go!"

 

 

That day, we attended the concert, since no one else can see us, we stood right in front of the audience. We cheered out of amusement for every single stage, we don't really mind if they can't see or hear us. We just wanted to give them our support, since they provided Myungsoo a lot of support as well as us when we were alive.

However, to my surprise as well as the other members, during "Be Mine", Myungsoo stared at us with a shocked expression.

 

Can he still see us? Is it because of the long time spent in Purgatory?

 

Right after the stage, I immediately pushed the members to a dark corner and asked them to telport outside. They obeyed me, as they know about this incident. We agreed to write a special letter to Myungsoo, letting him know our presence back in the Real World. To give him the hope and relief that we are doing fine, and we will be always be here, protecting him. 

 

Until he joins us in the future.

(End of Woohyun's POV)

 

Fin 1


Author's note:

Yay!! I technically finished this fanfiction. As the ending have stated. This is the first ending :p 

Of course there is more than one ending. This chapter was longer than I expected it to be so... xD

Well since a number of you (two actually) suggested me to write a Supernatural fic, I will be writing one! I already planned what I am going to write already. Hahahaha. Since exams are over (part 1, part 2 is in like 2 weeks), there is not much I can do really, so I can spend most of my time writing :D

I will release the Description and Foreword later of my new fanfiction *Hint* *Hint* XD

Next chapter of this fanfiction will be the completion of this fanfiction, thank you for reading all the chapters ^^. 

Thank you for all your positive comments, it is a huge motivator for me to write more interesting chapters :D

Stay healthy!