Chapter 1: Prologue

Dilemma

Normal - Narrative/speech

Italic - Thoughts

 

Sunggyu's Point of View 

Location: Backstage


(1 hour before the accident) 

 

"Thank you! You worked hard!"

 

I bowed 90 degrees towards the production crew. My dongsaengs also followed suit. Smiling faintly, I wrapped my arms around Woohyun's shoulder as we walked towards the preparation room.

 

 

"Sunggyu-hyung?"

"Hyung!" 

"Ne?" 

 

 

I turned towards our our cute blonde maknae and the choding of our team. They were jumping up and down excitedly.

 

 

"Can we go eat Chicken after this? Jebal..."

 

 

I was going to reject his idea, since we are still promoting our comeback, we need to maintain our weight. However, that maknae of ours gave me this set of puppy eyes as he pouted, softening my heart. 

 

 

Sigh.... I can't just... Urgh... 

Okay okay.... I give up. 

 

 

"We will ask manager-hyung later in the van, we go back to the prep room and prepare to go back to the dorm for practice first okay?"

 

 

Sungyeol and Sungjong cheered as they skipped their way back to the preparation room.

 

 

Hahahaha choding and the maknae always as hyper as ever.... 

 

 

"Hyung."

"Yes?"

"Always have softness for Sungjongie eh.... Can I have chicken too?"

 

 

Woohyun started throwing hearts at me. I cringed slightly, and sighed in defeat. I armlocked him to get him to stop throwing hearts at me. 

 

 

"Okay okay.... You win.... I am sure Myungsoo they all would also want chicken."

 

 

He cheered as we walked back towards the prep room. 

(End of Sunggyu's POV)

 

Hoya's Point of View

Location: On highway heading towards Seoul in the van


Sunggyu-hyung took the front passenger seat as usual. Myungsoo, Sungyeolie, Sungjongie are seating right on the second row of the van while I get to sit together with Woohyun-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung at the back of the van. All of us were discussing about our comeback performance today.

 

 

"Manager-hyung can we get chicken on the way back?"

"Yeah, help us buy chicken! We are hungry..."

"No."

"Jebal hyung..."

"No."

"There are 7 seven of us, buy only 4 boxes of chicken. Call?"

"Aish...you better give your best practising later ah..."

"OKAY!"

 

 

We all cheered and we went back to discussing about the girl group performances at the comeback station today. Suddenly I heard crashing in front of the van. It was a truck driving in the opposite way at a unthinkable speed - and it was heading directly towards us.

 

 

Oh god....

"Hyung! WATCH OUT!"

 

 

Sunggyu-hyung shouted desperately towards the manager. I felt the van spiraled out of control and we crashed to the barrier in the middle of the road.

Everything went silent. s are heard everywhere. Dongwoo-hyung was unconscious beside me. Darkness soon enveloped me, and the pain got duller gradually.

 

 

Everyone....please be okay.....

(End of Hoya's POV)


Author's Note:
Annyeong! Sorry if this chapter is a little too short >.< Is this story too dark for you guys? Because personally I think it is. Hahahaha =.= Anyways, I present to you the prologue of this story :p I am going to post a new chapter up every week after my hiatus. But I will most probably post another one up by today just before I go.

Enjoy this prologue! Stay healthy and safe everyone :D