Chapter 6: SungJong

Dilemma

Normal - Narration / Speech

Italics - Thoughts / Flashback / Telepathy

 

Sungjong's Point Of View

Location: Myungsoo's Black Box [3 chances left to be together]


As discussed previously, we are meeting L-hyungie separately from the youngest to the oldest. I am the maknae, so once we teleported out of the box, I headed straight towards the box again. It must feel so lonely to be in there all the time. While I was walking there, I don't know what I should say to Myungsoo-hyung. He is the second youngest in the team, by right we should be close with each other. However, I don't know what we are supposed to do together. Myungsoo-hyung looks pale before we were teleported out of the box. Looks like we should keep the individual meet-ups short so that everyone has the chance to see and talk to him for the last time. Last time..... We did indeed promise each other that we will be together forever as 7. But it looks like it fate doesn't allow it to happen.

 

 

I reached Myungsoo-hyung's black box after pondering what I should do with him. Even now, I still don't know what I should do. It can't just be awkward silence in there right? L-hyungie was sitting on the sofa while he was waiting for one of the members to arrive. I think he should have known it would be me. What should I do? Just when I was pondering, Myungsoo-hyung suddenly hugged me. He started crying. Again. 

 

 

"Myungsoo-hyung... Stop crying already."

I wiped off the tears off his cheeks that doesn't seem to end.

"But... this will be the last time I will see you again. I don't want to leave my favourite dongsaeng here."

"There are other hyungs that will take care of me here hyung. You don't have to worry about me"

"But..."

 

 

I guess I was the one that he is most worried about huh. I am the maknae of the group. I hugged him and his black hair. I started into that chocolate eyes he has, the pair of eyes that Inspirits love the most among us.

 

 

"Just go back and enjoy your life. Don't worry about us. We will be fine. I mean we are already dead, we can't die again can we?"

 

 

Aigoo... What should I do with this crybaby hyung?

(End of Sungjong's POV)

 

 

Myungsoo's Point of View

Location: Myungsoo's black box [3 chances left to be together]


I am crying again. I really need to find the hiding place of those ninjas who kept cutting onions in this poor-ventilated room. Sigh. I am worried about our maknae. He died so young. I know the other hyungs will be here to take care of him, but that is not the only reason I am worried. I am worried that he will feel depressed that he no longer has the chance to go travelling with his family.

 

 

"Jincha pabo ah hyung. Are you worried because of me dying so young? Worried that I will not be able to meet my family again and get depressed? Your face tells me everything you know. We have been together for so many years."

 

 

My eyes widen. Sungjong really is our maknae. He can read our minds. This is why sometimes even the hyungs will find our maknae for help. I hugged him tighter than before. This time round, is the hug that is full of love for our one and only maknae. 

 

After the whole tearing situation, we sat side-by-side on the soft king-sized bed. Sungjong-ie spent most of his time, the sensitive back part of my hand, but I like that sense of comfort it brings. After what seemed like an eternity, we gave each other one last kiss on the cheeks.

 

"Annyeong hyung! Enjoy yourself on Earth! Don't forget us!"

 

I stayed silent and gave him the warmest smile I possibly can give. Sungjong-ie then left the box. 

Next is Sungyeolie.

 

Annyeong Sungjong.... Till we meet again in our next life.

(End of Myungsoo's POV)


Author's Note:
HI GUYS! I AM BACK! Sorry for not updating for two days. I was spending most of my time trying to cram most of my Biotechnology notes into my brain for the National Exam today. Turns out, it doesn't really work because the questions does not make any logical sense in the first place. Imagine the bell curve this year for the cohort. Hahahaha. =.=

About this chapter, no Sungjong did not disappear from the story, it is just him saying his goodbye to L. You will know what will happen in the later chapters :D I think there will be around... 15 chapters in this story? It is not confirmed yet though.

This chapter is kinda short, but I need to return to studying. It's 2.45am here HAHAHA. I did say I am nocturnal before no?

 

Stay healthy and safe everyone :)