CHAPTER 09: A Tune in the Rain

WALK ON MEMORIES

The seven members of EXO entered their dorms tiredly. Some of them were obviously frustrated. SM entertainment requested Baekhyun to join the concert to be held next week and they wanted to scream if not for their respect to the higher ups. They just don't know how to tell the person involved knowing that he was still trying to adjust to the situation. It's not like "amnesia" is just a simple thing.

Chanyeol found it weird that the lights were all off. Kyungsoo entered the kitchen along with Jongdae while the maknae line rushed to the sofa. Junmyeon and Minseok watched the rapper in curiosity despite the palpable tiredness.

"Where is Baekhyun?" Chanyeol then blurted out causing the others to stand up or walk back to the living room. They called out and searched for 3 minutes but the beagle line Bacon wasn't in the dorm at all. They tried calling him but their phone calls were always getting directed to the voice mailbox.

All of them took their jackets once more and exited the room to search the nearby areas. Baekhyun is still unfamiliar with the place so it's unlikely for him to go so far. It was when it started raining that they felt the need to find BBH sooner.

They found the MIA idol on one of the swings. They can hear the faint sound of his humming despite the rain, after all, Baekhyun was humming a song of EXO. After all, the vocalist was singing a song he just heard once and that was when he was hyperventilating.

Chanyeol, Junmyeon, and Minseok walked towards the idol while the four just stood there, frozen. It was when Baekhyun almost collapsed on the ground that they found themselves running. Baekhyun was held by Minseok and he was helped by the leader and the rapper. Chanyeol offered to carry the shaking Baekhyun who was so drenched while the others held the umbrella.

Junmyeon took his jacket off and placed it around Baekhyun who was trembling violently. Their hearts sank to find the happy-go-lucky vocalist at that state. They just want Baekhyun to be happy again.

--------------------------------------------l---