CHAPTER 13: Find My Way

WALK ON MEMORIES

"I don't think I can do this." Baekhyun muttered, his hand unconsciously reaching out to the nearest person't button down which happened to be the tall rapper, Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol placed a reassuring pat on Baek's head. "Byun Baekhyun, you can. Everyone out there is cheering for you, for us. Just remember that if you feel bad or something, go backstage and we'll cover up okay?"

Jongdae approached them and gave a hug. "This might be the turning point you've been waiting for. Maybe the experience will help you. Even if not remember, but just to ease the ache."

"We're here, hyung. Power!" Jongin and Sehun said while raising their fists. Minseok just agreed. "Don't hesitate to grab our attention when you need something. Your practice won't fail you. It's muscle memory Baek, it won't forget." Junmyeon assured him.

Kyungsoo took his pretty hand and placed a silver bracelet around his wrist. "This will guide you." He said. Baekhyun scanned the accessory to find the words "Baekhyunnie, fighting" engraved on it.

"Thank you." He finally said.

He was then pulled to a group huddle and they placed their hands on the middle. "EXO SARANGHAJA!" They shouted.

They prepared at the backstage and when the song started they took their posts. Baekhyun was surprised to find himself naturally moving and singing, as if he never forgot the feeling of a concert, as the cheers rung in his ears like a melodious song.

The performances continued. He blasted all the hight notes and low notes. He danced to the tune. He greeted the fans and watched smilingly at the sidelines as the others do the storytelling. He never felt out of place. That was when he found the feeling that he belonged there, with the group.

When the final song was played, he almost cried, wanting for this to never end as he will probably feel lost once again. But a hug from all the members made him feel at ease. They sang their hearts out and then bade goodbye to the fans.

-----------------------------------------------