CHAPTER 15: You'll Be Alright

WALK ON MEMORIES

"Where did Baekhyun wander off? We're about to go now." Junmyeon informed them as he tiredly stand near the door, a small smile plastered on his face. "I think hyung went back to the stage." Jongin said, wiping the beads of sweat in his forehead and torso. "Let's go get him!" Sehun said followed by a laugh.

They went to the stage to find Baekhyun sitting and talking to a little girl, a blue rose in his hand. They smiled at the scene. "Do you think he still feels out of place?" Minseok asked.

"He seems to have found that idea wrong upon performing." Kyungsoo said with a small grin. Chanyeol agreed. "He'll be fine." Jongdae said.

As soon as the little lady left, they walked towards Baekhyun who stood up that time. They stopped near him when Baekhyun froze, his eyes looking at the light fixtures.

The others watched as Baekhyun started trembling, rose falling down the floor, and gasps can be heard as Baekhyun tries to breathe. It was a moment later when Chanyeol and Sehun ran to the vocalist's side.

"Baekhyun! Snap out of it!" Chanyeol shouted but to no avail, Baekhyun continued hyperventilating. Sehun rubbed his hyung's back and Baekhyun collapsed after a while. His body leaning heavily at the two tall figures. Chanyeol wasted no time to sweep the vocalist off his feet. Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's shirt tightly as his head started hurting like crazy. He wanted to scream but all that's being released from his mouth are breathless gasps.

They ran as if their life depended on it. Baekhyun was trembling and tightening his fist on the rapper's shirt, his knuckles turning white as he tries to battle the onslaught of pain in his head and body. His chest started tightening as well as if he can't breathe.

Baekhyun continued writhing underneath Chanyeol and the rapper can't do anything but cry as he felt his feet get heavy as he ran. "Baek. Calm down. Everything will be fine." He murmured.

Kyungsoo was rubbing Baek's chest while the others prepared the car hastily. They drove off, with Minseok taking the wheel as their managers went to speak to the staff. They rushed to the hospital and when they arrived, small tremors are the only movement from the unconscious vocalist.

-----------------------------------------------