CHAPTER 07: Maknae Line

WALK ON MEMORIES

Baekhyun woke up at the chaos brought by the maknae line. Since he still needed plenty of rest to recover, nobody in the group wakes him up. He walked out to find Sehun and Jongin trying to fix the mess in the kitchen. He just watched in bemusement as the two struggled to clean the clutter as Jongin started hitting other paraphernalia around.

"Is today's agenda to blow down the dorm?" Baekhyun asked, teasing the two. He knows deep down by now that he is somehow a happy virus like Chanyeol in the group and he is trying his best to make the others comfortable around him. It's just his nature that even amnesia can't take away. 

Sehun and Jongin jumped in surprise before blushing profusely. "Ah, hi hyung!" The two greeted sheepishly. Baekhyun helped them despite the protests and they ended up finishing it rather quickly. Jongin pulled Baekhyun to the living room to find chicken, snacks, and bubble tea in the area.

"The other hyungs are practicing vocals right now so we're off this morning." Sehun explained while Jongin gave Baekhyun a plate filled with food. "Why are you not with them then?" Baekhyun asked before taking a bite of the heavenly chicken. "We're more of dancers in the group." Jongin said smilingly.

He looked at the maknae line before settling in comfortably between them as they watch a movie. "What's with the choice of food?" Baekhyun inquired as he giddily sip the bubble tea. Sehun and Jongin found it cute and innocent as Baekhyun's face lit up because of the food and drink.

"Sehun-ah loves bubble tea while I'm a chicken mania. You're the hyung we always count on to when we want to eat out but need a 'hyung' to supervise us as Junmyeon-hyung's orders." Jongin said. Baekhyun smiled at the thought. His chest started aching once more but he chose not to let it be obvious in his face.

The movie finished and the three of them fell asleep on the sofa. They were only bombarded by a phone call from their leader after a few hours of nap.

Sehun and Jongin pouted after the phone call ended. "Are you being called?" The two nodded. Baekhyun patted their heads. "It's a conference to tell about your condition. We honestly don't know what SM Entertainment wants us to say so we're sorry hyung." Sehun said.

Baekhyun shook his head and smiled. "It's a given. Take care all of you, okay?"

-----------------------------------------------