seventeen

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:- hello everyone,i know it is been a very long time and i am really sorry about that.pardon me pls.

Blunders!

I know i know and that is why i am taking my time before uploading. Plus,your honest reviews and reaction to this book will keep me going,don't just ask for Next Next Next everytime you comment...it isn't cool.

Love ya.

.....

      The car pull over at a stop and one of the gangsters make a speedy jog into yamayiski building to report the case while the other run over to the other side of the car to open the it's door. 

He drape his suit jacket over her shoulder and just let it warm her soaked with tears body.

 In a short while,three main bodies were seen striving out of the building and towards their direction and when jiyong was close up,Tzuyu gently move her hand away from dara's shoulder as she let the girl go do a run for protection into jiyong's arms.

 Sandara body suddenly wanted him and when she did,she let her mind do the screaming to mother earth. 

Jiyong look still while the girl hung up close to him,he can feel how deeply shattered she was with the way her chest was heaving because she was trying hard to prevent another cry out of her eyes.

it is enough!

He then wrap both his arm around her body and also place her head close to his chest.

''it is alright''he whispers into her ear and they both stayed in a hugging position for some minutes,ignoring their surrounding.

''i need to talk to you alone_nn-now'' she hiccups.

''okay''

she pull away from his embrace and lead the way while jiyong follow after.

''what happened?'' the dead end worried j-hope asked,running to the front of the other girl who only stares_LOST. 

  
    They both make an entrance into his study and without delaying she begin immediately she sat on the empty chair across jiyong.

''you will help me if i should tell you everything''her voice sounded authorative,she wasn't begging this time around,she just wants to cut all edges sharp. 

Jiyong sigh and let her speak in a third person's point of view.

''i think it all begun before she was born when her mother whose name is daya got married to her bestfriend's younger brother. I don't think daya knew about Rico's love for her before she died. Well,years after years Rico grew fond of his little niece who look so much like her mother (the woman he loves) he didn't realised how obsessed he was getting until he killed her protective father and fake it all up to be a fire outbreak. October 7 2012,the girl's brother was also murdered after his attempt of taking her away from Rico their uncle after discovering that the man didn't just have a father like affection toward his sister...it is really aching,i wish she wasn't me,i wish i wasn't her'' she said with a shaky voice with a vein now popping on the side of her temple.

''i am sorry dara'' jiyong mutters those words that hurts her more

'for?' She thought to herself

she didn't have to say it out because he could read and hear her silent voice clearly.

''i am sorry that the heavens decided to watch you go through all that alone,i am sorry that you...''

''...you don't have to feel sorry for me, i am sure that i must have done something evil in my previous life that the heavens decided to punish me in this present life for my bad deeds'' she chips in...feeling pathetic.

''i know you badly want to get revenge on Rico and we both know that you can't do that alone''
 
he is right,she has no power and the synonyms of that is WEAK

''so will you help me even though my   uncle is a member of your empire?''

''tsk that man has done a lot of bad things that he needs to be punished for,i bet you that getting him whipped won't account for all he has done'' he said.

 Ever since he was younger he had always not Rico because of the stupid sinister look the man is always carrying along with and when he later find out that Rico was the one his father put in charge of keeping his mother away from the world and most especially from him,now the hate he has for the man has multiplied itself.

''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter