Nine

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Make a wish " he request but she blinks back at him,

"I don't think I have one" she replied even she does have plently,telling him to help find kiko is a wish but he already promised that .'help me get rid of Rico' that is also a wish.she thinks

"OK..." He turns away to leave but her voice quickly stops him.

"I would like to tour this empire" she muttered,head high,eyes fixed on him...smart attitude.

His eyes stay for some while, with a tight lip smile her replied "as you wish,I'll send Bominator to tour you around tomorrow ... Now go inside and have a sleep "

"Bomi...ah that butterfly lady,OK. Goodnight " she said and walk up the stairs,shutting the door behind her her body drop on the bed with a silent thud.

......
   The next day sandara got herself in another new dress,her feet in a pink slip on and her face natural.
"Hello sandara" the butterfly lady greeted.

"Hello bomi..." She trailed off because she finds it hard to recall the lady name.

"Just call me Bom please ".

" OK sure Boom" her smile emits

"I was told to give you a tour around our Empire"

'Our empire' sandara thought.

The two then end out of the mansion and soon land in a very huge building that is thrice the main building ,for that moment sandara eyes scan here here and here.having a thought that the title 'yamayiski main building' should have being place on the building instead of the mansion that they came from.

'The mansion was created before this " Bom chuckles as she could read through Dara's thought.

"Oh...so what is the building name ?"

"Starting poin " Bom answered. 

"Uhn this building should have been named yamiski main building while that mansion should be starting point ... You got my point?" She said in a matter of fact tone.

"The mansion was created before this and This building was the beginning of a new life for Akita... New laws that has make good impact on the city was created after this building was built." Bom convincing voice said.

"OK OK...you know than I do so let's proceed " she surrender and the two then walk into the building . "OMG is the word... Is it?" Her eyes glimmers at the interior of the place,crystal lights dangling from the ceilings... Though she had seen something similar to this inside the mansion.

"Yes" Bom nods.

"What are they called ?" She has no idea of what it was,back in Rico's house they only had white fancy lights that are not as beautiful as these.

"Chandeliers" 

"Oh,they are beautiful"

"Let's go" the butterfly lady hand pulls her along into a room which leads to an open stairs,the two elevate up until they reach the last step. They then walk down a hallway,voices soon welcome them and they both walk into a room where people are in.

"This is hanging out room,we do hang out here" 

The people in the place all turn their attention to them and then back to what they were doing,totally not caring about who she is.

"Can we go now?" 

"Sure" Bom replied.

The two move around a couple of time until they arrive at the training room,instead of the stopping at the entrance bom walks inside with a smile which force sandara to tail behind her.

"Hello guys" bom exchanges pleasantry with some guys and girls before turning to sandara "can I use the bathroom first before we continue" an unexpected poppy face spear on her face.

"OK,I ll stay here until you return " dara said in an orotund voice and the butterfly lady quickly half jog out of the place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter