Seven

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is a late update and I deeply apologise for leaving you hanging...mianhe.

 

 

......

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE7
...
Just like catching a feather ... Jiyong arms gingerly wrap around sandara's tender body which defines Greatness,her air cascades ... eyes lock in each others ... Heart beat race in an unbalance speed, she gulp as she study his features of that of a feminine like face ... disguising as a woman won't be a problem for him. As if the time slowed down for the two,sandara feels safe in his hold ... In his gaze and everything . A warm feeling grace her heart with a smile . on the other hand jiyong watch her eyes looking at his face,it's a common gaze that he do get from women but hers meant deepness,the touch of skin spark a part inside him 'what is this?' He thought.
    Rico's fist clench,his blood boils and eyes turns murderous at the scene 'how dare he touches what is mine' he let out a growl when the two human who are in a romantic posing continues to stare into each others eyes ... he abruptly rise on his feet,ready to charge and rip of the goddamn Kwon jiyong's head but he was shut out by a camera shot, his gaze tear away from the two to see the source. Jhope was standing inches away with his slide phone in hands,a smile that irritates Rico appears on his face .
    "Wow... Fantastic pose baby " the voice of victory echoes the hall follow by his vigorous laughter. All the sub leaders stayed mute while enjoying the scene of their strict and tough king holding a beautiful lady in his arms. 
   He put her up on her feet,due to the awkwardness sandara diverts her gaze away from the man who had saved her from attacking the expensive rug.
"Be careful next time uhn" he said in a normal tone.
"Yes yes" her head bow,still avoiding his face. He walks by her and stop after taking few strides.his body swiftly turn to her "I didn't get your name " he states.
"Sandara park " she replied.
"Oh Good dara" he said and walk to his chair,Sandara focus on the leaving man 'he shortened her name!'
"That was close " shin hye notes and the two of them was lead to their own seat which stands out of the round table's 'they are not a member of the empire' she reminds herself.
The angry man wished he could just kill jiyong and take sandara away with him "how dare him call you DAYA" he growled.
Her body slumps into the chair next to shin hye's ,seeing Rico again opens up her wound that won't heal 'she disgusts his existence,he is a monster' she cried inside. 

"Take care of them "  her father's last words to Rico rings back into her head, Rico did the opposite of what he was told too,he failed his promise and instead harm them ... Now she is finding it hard to trust a soul not even herself.

"Two of the escapees are with us today... Miss Shin hye and Miss Sandara,please introduce yourself" jiyong gestures at the two girls,attention walks toward them and shin hye gets on her feet.

"Hello everyone, my name is shin hye and yea I was one of the girls that were kidnapped. Luckily I escaped before I was taken to their hideout so I sorry if I can't be off much hell in finding those I'll manner people " she smiles ,the sub leaders nods at her and she sit. murmurs  begins when sandara refuses to get up and introduced herself,if only they know what was going through her head that she didn't even listen to any of the things that they had said.
"Wake up" shin hye's snapping finger drags her out of trance .her eyes blinks for a couple of times in confusion,not having any idea of what was going on.

"Miss sandara please do introduce yourself " jhope waves at her. She gulps first and then stand up to introduce herself.
"Hi ,I am sandara by name ... I got kidnap on my arrival to this city,I was taken along with three other girls into an unfamiliar building though,on our first night their we out of curiosity asked the man who was guarding us what an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter