Thirteen

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anothe update hehe๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Hail the author ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

.....


'who is he?'_anonymous.

.......

The engine kick starts and the car drive out of the small iron gate, one last time Victory cast a look at the house and then back to the main road. 'where could Miss Tzuyu be?' he wonder because he and his otherย men had gone,searched and asked the neighbourhood if they had seen the girl but they all said no,only one of them answer was different because he said he saw the girl waving her father goodbye that morning and she went back into the house but never came out of it since then.

"boss "

"yes" he tiredly replied the gangster sitting at the passenger seat.

"remember that man told us that some men entered the house 30 mins after she did "

That was it,why did not' he think of that clue. He smile at the gangster and told the driver to swivel the car around 'she must be in that house '.

ย  ย The car came into an halt,just blocks away from Tzuyu's house. Victory steps out,took of his black tinted glass (i did not't mention that) he give the house a long look and wonder where the girl might be if not in the house.

"in this type of house... Where is the place to hide better?" he asked the other gangster who first look at him then the house.

"the basement... I guess " he replied.

"bingo_ aish why did not't i think of that " he whined.

......

Wiping off the bloods,jhope tear out the wrap of a bandage with ย a toothy smile on his face before he place it on the clean wound .

"there there Cindera ,your milky legs are as new as as as what ...? "

'there dear cindera, your evilicious uncle is gone as as as what...?' ย her brother would say on the days that she who refused to get off bed until Rico is out of the house,she sometimes wonder why he would not adjective him Evil but Evilicious like does that word exists in dictionary?

"i'll get you a brand new shoes,what's your favourite colour ?" ย jhope asked and when she was about to tell him he cuts her off.

"i know, blue " he smile when she nods in bewilderment ,how does he? And why is he behaving like he knows more about her.

"you are such a good guesser " she remark.

"i don't think so because i cant guess kwon jiyong's ... He is unreadable unlike you who is clear as a crystal ".

"stop it "

She laughs.

......

ย  Hot blood stream down the girl's face,she has fallen unconscious due to the impact the fire extinguisher made on her head. With a contented smile Rico blinks at what he had done 'he likes it ' he hurt her and he is happy.

"you should have shut up when i told you too " he spats at her. His phone rings and he annoyingly drag it out of his pocket.

"what now" he shouts at the caller.

"what? He is back?... Ok,just delay him a little " he said and hang up, resting his hands on his waist he cast another look at the girl.

"that kwon jiyong does not't know how to stay his lane " a frown knock on his face , he grab a piece of cloth from the floor and roughly use it to wipe the blood on the girl clean but there are still some stains on her clothes so he untie her and bring her to the small old bed that is located at a far corner of the basement.

"i'll make that kwon regret for ever getting in my way " he scowls.

His hand pull off Tzuyu top,revealing her bra... He pause and take a lustful look at it before snapping out of it. He help her change into a clean Top and after doing that he leaves the basement without leaving a trace of him behind.

......
It is evening already and everywhere is getting dark already.
"look for the basement " he orders his men who all scampers into the house, victory sigh and make a turn for the back of the house and soon he find the place . He was welcome by foul smell when he steps into the dark room and his hands immediately reach for his eyes '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter