Fifteen

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  i rise up to the brightest star and rub my face,my tears are dry up but i am feeling a slight head ache. On the table medicines was place with a card from jiyong 'he told me to be strong '
I don't know if i have forgiven him yet for keeping that sensitive from me. I decided to go down for breakfast,everybody were ther amd jhope keep bugging me on what happened between us last night ,he was thinking we had a couple fight.

  The doctor told us to let tzuyu out as part of health purpose,the girl must have suffered a great mental shock

"so where should we go" i eagerly asked,wrapping my arm around the girl who continue to wow at the exterior beauty of yamayiski 'i know right,i did same'.

"the mall_don't say no" she begged but i replied shaking my head with a silent N.O,i would never let her go to a crowdy place...the doctor told us to keep her out or she might have_what is that word again?

"ah common_i am going to cry" her face scrunch.

"now stop making that face,you will get wrinkles" i warn.

"i will anyway,when i turn 50 but whatever,the mall uhn" tzuyu whined.

"jiyong wouldn't" i couldn't complete what i was going to say because she chip right in.

"jiyongie jiyongie" she stump her feet on the ground.

"be careful,that ground belongs to him the king of gangsters" my hand slowly pat yer back.

"and did you realised that i am alright,no more sick,the mall is calling for me "

"i know,i heard it too but the doctor said"

"no doctor said,you are just scared of going to a crowded place "

My mouth gap at the out turn of the conversation.

"you little snake,i just don't want to be responsible if something bad happens to you and also i will die if something bad does happen to you" i hiss.

"Air don't die sweetie...i promise you" she took her finger to her and make a cross sign on it "cross my "

"your heart" i snort

"same"

"let's go,the car is waiting for us " i announce and start to walk side by side with her. 

Once again i feel the life i had,me and Tzuyu bickering like we never had scars,i wish we never had scar,i wish all we ever experienced was ordinary happiness 'undiluted'.

'how would Tzuyu father reacts if he finds out about what Rico did?' i wonder,having doubts on his reaction.

The Mercedes Benz pull  us over at the outdoor parking lot of the mall 'finally,princess Tzuyu won'. The girl happily alight the car with a smile on her face,she look back and nod her head at the direction of the gangsters that were there to guard us 'ugh protective KOG'

"i feel like a princess" she laugh and i wonder if she is just realizing her current status. I sigh and we both head inside the building, going here and there,actually we were going round in circles. I am glad that she is happy and seems alright,it will take only a few to act like she is doing after what happened to her 'Rico' the thought of that name alone gives me bad blood,using the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter