Eight

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kamusta ka! (Lol i don't speak Tagalog but I'm trying to learn)

I Make a long chapter for you guys just to make up for my late update,I know that I have been quite unfair... Should I hit myself on the face?😔 
I'm really really sorry

....
The hand rest on sandara's shoulder,alerting every cells in her body, her face go pale 'RICO!' She screams to her heart,her legs glue to the grass but the only reason why she is still standing there is because of the nice air.

"Sandara" the voice called and at that moment she hated herself for being weak.
"The boss would like to have you in his office " butterfly lady informed,giving sandara a weird look. Yea her face was paled. "Are you fine?" The woman asked,scanning sandara's face again.

"Oh yes,I just need fresh air...I'll be there in a minute " she replied and the woman gaze again at her 'she knows where jiyong's office is located,it is just right in the main building where she is staying... And also she needs air to clear up her mind first ' butterfly lady then walks away. Sandara wished she knows what the woman name was.

"Hello sandara" a mischievous voice announced it's presence, icebergs fall on her. When she refuses to turn around to meet the person's,he approach and stop before her.

"Never expected to see you again like this,here " she heard him hissed before continuing "why did you run? Because you hit me on the head?... What if I tell you that I'm not mad,I forgave you "  Rico said and all sandara could do is glare at his guts "sandara comeback with me please" he even begs and that is the time for her to come in.

"To come be your next victim" she hatefully said but the man was unfazed by her voice.

"I already apologised for doing that,it was crazy of me yea but I only did that to have you to me ... I love you and I'm definite that if you come with me we can start afresh again " he tried convincing her.

"Listen to yourself... we? That is the last thing I will ever hope for to happen monster . there is Noway that I'm ever going to forgive you and neither I'm I feeling sorry but only regretting that I didn't hit you well to death " her eyes redden with words... She is now having a conversation with Evil.

Rico chuckles at her words "so you are thinking you are now safe in here because of that kwon jiyong " he spats.

'What is he saying ?'  

"You are nowhere safe without me and you sandara park can never escape me because you are mine and..." He was cut off by sandara's voice .

"I don't think I belong to anybody not least of you criminal,murderer ... And lemme remind you of something ,no matter how long it maybe I know that justice will prevail someday " she inwardly praise herself for not breaking down .

"Looking at you right now,I can feel that you are scared ... Weak as always . why? I thought you have a protection but where is it " he smirks "lemme repeat myself sandara,whether you like it or not you will be mine and their is nothing nobody will do about it... I hope you understand because I've got the power "

"You do got the power,so why don't you kidnap me right now uhn " a smirk for the first time since appears on her face.

"Not now baby,but you just sit and wait for me to come take you away " he steps forward to her,reaching out for the shirt on her " I believe this belongs to his Majesty... Uhn keep it precious to you because you will soon be leaving everything in this empire all behind " 

Her brows slightly furrows 'and why is he involving kwon jiyong into this '.

"I did be amuse to see you try " she dared and was about to stride away when Rico grabs her arm and pull her close to his eyes level ,he growls .
"I killed the people I had to just to make you mine and repeating that won't be hard " he threatens and when he saw water forming up in her eyes his grip begin to loose on her arm until he let's her go, her body push through the air until it pace into the outdoor hallway. Fighting of the tears in her eyes,her legs continue to hit the ground and when she feels that she is out of Rico's sight her body leans unto the walls of the hall,she lip down to the floor 'yet again he admitted that he killed them just to have her ... Again he threw it to her face with no regrets in his voice '  he heart clench ,letting out the water to roll down from her eyes ... She sobs and after minutes of crying she pushed her body off the floor "there is no redemption" she muttered and crawl her way into the mansion with a still aching heart .

...

His pen dance freely on the papers,humming his favourite tune to keep himself alive. Jiyong signed the last scholarship form and easily let go,stretching his arms out his eyes falls on the wall clock and he growl "who is she " he frown at the thought that dara (like he shortened) had yet ignores him ,he has tried tolerating and understanding her behaviour but he is starting to have second thoughts. He grab the table water on his table ... Open and gulp it down his throat ,a lot is already going through his mind 'the jaigada,the kidnapping case and what again?'. Shaking of the thoughts in his head,he get out of his sit and walk out of the office. He steps directs down the stairs and when it reach the ground floor,he met victory on the couch sitting and staring into space . jiyong shrugs at the scene so he just settles next to the man who was even less distracted by his presence 'this must be about suchi' he thought and sigh " i'm sure the outcome is going to be victorious just like your name says Victory " butting his lips for saying what he never thought he did say "ouch I shouldn't have said that" he whined but the other guy just sat there like a cyborg,jiyong push himself forward to see the mans face who was so dazed. "OK" he muttered to himself and sit back on the couch and let silence bury them.

"I saw her crying " victory voice breaks the motion,jiyong blinks at him "sandara,I saw her earlier and it was like she was going to die" His worried tone crash jiyong,making him go silent too.

"Could you please talk to her ?" Victory ask,pleading.

"What I'm I? A counsellor?" 

"A leader" 

Jiyong tight lips open,he is the leader,they are is responsible because he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter