Five

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I WANT TO APOLOGISE FOR THE LATE UPDATE... I WAS JUST BEING LAZY TO COMPLETE THIS CHAPTER BUT BOOYAH BTS DNA DROPS,I WATCH THE MV AND MY ENERGY WAS AUTOMATICALLY BOOSTED 😁😁😁(I'm Army,if you are let me know)

"i want to be a swan in my next life"_anonymous

..........

 

Her cries occupy the whole room,her head was buried in the pillow and 'she is crying out loud'.

"Hey" he whispers make her lift her head out of the pillow,she flip toward him and give an apologetic look .

"I said I'm sorry,for wearing your shirt and running you dinner "

"It is alright I'm just here to tell you that… OK,I'll leave " he said knowing in his heart that that is so unusual of him,he is not the type of person who finds words as something hard to say and beside what is he doing in there?

"You know who the man with a dragon tattoo is ?" Her voice called back.

"Why?" He questioned.

"I heard he only can help me with my problems"

His feet twirl and mouth pause,thinking .

"I do but he is not around right now but you sure can tell me whatever you want to "  he is not going to tell her he is the man with the tattoo,he knows nothing much about her and whatever her problem is,she has to share it first .

"Oh" a look of disappointment appear on her face.

"Sorry but we need you down stairs with the other girl to talk about the kidnapping case "

"I don't think I am ready to face her(the other girl ) but I can answer any related questions" 

He stare at her,hit his foot lightly on the floor,his hands fly behind him and he give a nod  "let's do it now because I won't be much free to talk to you alone later " he stride toward the empty couch that he sat earlier,his settled in it.

Sandara move to the tip of the bed and settle herself which compress it,revealing her smooth fair skin. "So?"

"Oh yep,when wree you kidnapped?" his eyes were ripped away from her legs when she talked.

"Three days ago " she ansswer.

"From where were you kidnapped from?"

"I can't tell because this is a strange city to me,I arrived three days ago and got kidnapped same day "

"Oh,four of you girls were kidnapped, so how many escaped?"

"Rain was caught,kiko was shot on the run and I split up with hwasa…i hope she is safe " she muttered the last part to herself.

The look on his face was that of shock and anger,who dare dare him and his rules?

"Don't worry,I'm going to send people to look for her..ehn hwa?"

"Hwasa"

"Yea ,have a rest first…tomorrow afternoon you will be meeting the leaders of all the sub region of yamayiski " he informed.

"Yes " she reply and watch him rise from his sit and walk out of the room.
 
Her hand clutch her chest,wondering why it was beating fast when she already know the answer 'meeting the sub leaders means there is a probability of meeting Rico too '

Falling onto the bed her eyes become blurry 'what I'm I going to do with my life? Oh damn Rico,I will make him pay for what he had done to me ' she vow and tear finally roll off her left eyes

Knock

Knock

She push herself up and gaze at the door "come in" she said.

The look alike girl then apper from behind the door with her head held high.

"Hello" she waved

"Hello" sandara replied.

"My name is shin hye…and the reason why i am here is because of the little scene that you created earlier, you seriously think it is my fault because as i can remember clearly i told you to run,blame yourself not me for not being a fast runner. I also ran because I deserver happiness, a better life like every other human beings and no girl would want to be sold off as a slave "

Sandra's eyes blink as the girl continue to talk… 'how did she know that they were going to be sold as slave when she had escaped earlier before the others new about it ?'


"Look we did same thing,we ran so don't hate me or blame me for your misfortune. well congratulations girl and welcome temporarily to this world where  me and you gets protected from the evil hands " 

a mischievous smirk appear on her face …she survey sandara before walking out of the room without seeking for her response .

Sandara mouth hang at the girl's attitude 'RUDE' is the right word to classify it ,how could she ?

"What the…grrr" the noise from her stomach interrupted, her palm rub her tummy 'the last thing that she had was that icecream' jumping on here feet she sneaks out of the room.

……

"His Royal majesty finally gain interest in a lady " jhope cheers,dancing round the chair that kwon jiyong was seated in.

"You…you are just imagining things " he hissed noticing that he is becoming a person of little words.

"You are right horsey ,he was even checking her out earlier. She is pretty and she has a nice body and y bare legs " victory teased the boss whose t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter