Twelve

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Late updatze...sorry,i'll make it up to you all

 

.....

'you are really pathetic...you look so scared'_anonymous
.....

I changed my route because i don't want to make any form of contact with her, my mouth twitch at the thought of her petty act 'how dare= she pretend to love me' an opaque frown on my face that was slowly shattered when she cross my path, her chest heave like she was suppressing  her heart from jumping out... Warm tears flows out of her heavy eyes,the swans in the fountain all shriek and flew away at the loudness of her cries. She step closer to the startled me and manage to say in between her cries "please save my friend " her wide apart arms slowly make it's way to her chest to clutch it.

"He-llp mee" she sobs in a tone like she was fighting for breath. He slowly close the gap between them and the pull her into a hug 'for as long as he could remember,he is a mafia boss... People expects him to be cruel nd evil but he kwon daniel jiyong says the opposite of Cruelty. His main duty is to protect the weak and dara is not an exception'.

"calm down,it's okay" he cooed and she sniffles.

"this is because of me,she is in danger because of me... I should have stayed back" she laments.

"everything happens for a reason " he told her,his body pull away.


"What happened?" He asked worriedly,  "tell me "

She sniffles and settles herself on a bench in the garden before beginning. "After i lost my parents i was brought up by my psychotic uncle who seems to be obsessed with me, I later ran away from his place because of his maltreatment and now he has my best friend in capture in other to make me go back to him and if I should I will be ..." She sobs "just please save my friend,I need you help,please! "

"Alright,I will make sure nothing happens to your friend if only you release more details to us "

She nod.

"Wipe your tears Dara " he said and when the girl stares at him,he leans in to her and wipe her face with his sleeve "no more tears " he smile faintly.

She nods and gently wrap her arm around her body "it is cold out here,let's go in and we will talk better" they both stand up and slowly walks side by side toward the building.

"what happened " jhope's booming voice welcomes the two.

"you are shouting " jiyong noted.

"yea but still...you got me worried,seeing her cry makes me want to cry ... somehow!"
 Jhope said,resting his arm akimbo. He glance from her to him "are you sure all is fine " he asked.

"she is fine." jiyong said,turns to dara and gesture her toward the living room

"she lives alone with her father who traveled earlier today which is the reason why she was all alone"  she said as they both walk inside and finally sits opposite on the couch. He sigh and she also did.

"can you tell me the address of your friends ?"

She nods  and he grab a book and pen from a small shelf,hands it over to her and she write in the address on it.

"i ran to you because you are the only person who can help me ..." her voice cracks when she said .
 
He nods at her word and his mouth open and close immediately ,thinking on the right words to say .

"your friend will be fine,trust me " 

"thank you " she appreciates .

They both sit there in their silence, sandara evolves in her worries ...thinking of the possible things that Rico can do to her 'she hopes he wont hurt because of Tzuyu's father and him works together,they are more like friends'.

Jiyong pulls out his cell phone and punch it's buttons in a fast speed.
"would you like some tea?" he asked.

"oh yes. Thank you " she replied.

"come to the kitchen,let me make you a cup " he said and stand up from his sit,she gaze up at him in astonishment 'how could he be so nice?' . His brows furrowed at her gaze.

"what? Can't a gangster mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter