Fourteen

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.


  The infinte G 2012 model drove into the underground parking lot,the car swivels and park in a good spot. The lip side of jiyong twitch and his hand pull out his samsung s3 which he immediately attach to his left ear.

"hello vic" he answer his man who is calling to know about his current whereabout.

"im out of the city,ugh yea " he hang up the call,push the door open and alight the car. He was wearing a blue jean with a black jacket on the long blue strip shirt that he has inside,his feet in black leather sandal ... Jiyong make his walk to the elevator,press the button to the last floor and in less the two minutes he was on the floor. Knocking twice on a door,he waits patiently for the door to be answered.

"come in " a masculine voice answer him and with no delay he enters with a motionless face. The eyes of the aged korean man who was sitting behind a brown desk that has a glass sign with 'president lee so hyun' carved on it, moves away from the computer that he was working on ... His body stiffens in surprise.

"Mr kwon " the man call,jiyong study him knowing the president was trying not to stutter. "you should have inform me that you will be coming ".

"i know you love surprises and that was why i took in the effort to surprise you " he finally smile at the man.

"that is an honour sir...please have a seat " Mr.park gestures at the sofas and jiyong took in the offer and walk to sit in.

"i'm not here to talk about business or my company today... I'm here for something else " he begins

"oh " that was all the man did with a smile.

"do you know who Sandara Maria park is...heard of her or? " he question with his eyes fixed on the man's face,his look was puzzles .

"sandara sandara...ugh i don't think so or maybe i just couldn't remember " 

At the response of the man,jiyong hands dig into his jacket and reach for the picture in his shirt pocket.

"a photo of her "

The man hand reach for the rectangular thing and take a long studying look at it .

"she looks familiar oh i remember...this is daya!" he half exclaims.

"Daya?"

"yes sir,she used to work for my wife back then before she got married and leave the city...what a wonderful girl she is " 

"this is sandara,daya must be her mother " jiyong states,trying to think of something in his head. He had come all the way from akita to dig about dara on his own although he knows it seems not right,he can't confront her to tell him all about her life.

"never knew she had a daughter,i could remember well when she visited us with her son and husband Jerald... Destiny is really funny with the way it played us.How did you meet this girl if i may ask "

"i found her unconscious one day,she told me that her psychotic uncle was after her " 

"uncle,daya has no sibling except jerald's brother whose name is Rico".

"rico?" his brow knots

"we all were convinced back then that daya would end up with Rico who courted her for a long time but instead she married the brother Jerald,poor lad . 

"do you have any other information about him?"

"per i could remember,they said he joined a gang...don't know the name " he shrugs.

Jiyong nod,his hunch pushing him  "i will be taking my leave now. Thank you "

"no need to sir,it is the least i can do for you " lee so hyun bow to the lowest.

A/n
About a year ago,electrolife was at the last stage of bankruptcy due to the huge sum of money that was borrowed from banks,insurance couldn't save the company but jiyong did,he paid off the debts and became the legal owner of the company so he appointed lee so hyun as his representative till he decides when to announce to the world of his ownership.

Jiyong's pov

Pulling the sunglass out of my face,i stare straight at the house,  hoping in my mind that whatever i'm thinking won't come out to be true,with hands shove deep down in my jean pocket,i begin to walks through open gate of Rico's house but was abruptly stop by a huge looking gangster who has suffocating a poor cigarette in between his teeth,he has this intimidating look on his face in which he use to surveys me from head to toe then toe to head.

"you need a help lil' boy?" the man emphasized the last word,running his gaze all over my relaxed body.

"nope...im here to see your boss " i reply,not stuttering but in a calm voice like a commoner,it is really funny to see that the man didn't seem to know who i am. Well apparently people always imagine the king of gangsters to be a fat person with wilderness of tattoos on his body or he should be somebody huge with killer look but instead i kwon Daniel jiyong says opposite to that. I stands out,looking like a flower boy who is yet to commit sin.

"have an appointment?"

"neither"

The man folds his arms and take a step forward at my confidence,expecting me to be all sweaty by now because of the evil aura emitting from him.

My mouth twitch as those two set of eyes take a speed from my head to my toe 'he better stop doing that '.

My gaze diverts away from the drama king to the opening door,coming out is Edward,Rico's shadow man. He whistles at the gangster before glancing at me like i'm nobody...he never show me respect,he careless or maybe he fear me less.

In a short while Rico burst out of his house with a smile that could run a mile long. 

Hypocrite!

"Your highness " he laughs at something not funny making me have a second thought about my appearance

"nice man you got here Rico " i hit the gangster who is now bowing,hard on his shoulder which let him out a whimper... 'now i say,never underestimate people'

"do you even care knowing that he called me Lil' boy "

"sheesh,you bastard...how dare you to our king " Rico randomly kick the man who took in the pain.

"i'm  sorry i didn't recognise you...he kinds of look different in that outfit"

I a brow up at his sentence...what could be wrong with my outfit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter