Ten

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers.

How are you all? I know my update is coming late and that is why I will never stop apologising uhn...

daragonKisses

 

.......

"No way" his head shook slightly,his gaze on the white rose in her outstretched hands,she repeats confidently the words that he already heard clearly before .

"Marry me"

"What is the meaning of this " a raise in his voice occur.

"It's a proposal... So will you marry me "

He scan at her blinking eyes,her words rings in his head "YOU HAVE TOO,YOU MUST" he is a smart man and he knows when someone is willing from heart and when one is being forced. Her words has explain it all better.

"No,not before I know what you are thinking in you girly brain"

"I'm thinking nothing " she replied.

"Then why are you doing this"

"Because I think I'm in love with you" she lied to his face and he knows 'she doesn't love him' he can tell,although he has grew fond of her but he is not going to have her to himself like this... He has to know why she is doing this.' Jiyong rise from the chair,shoot her a look...leaving her on her spot he pass her by and walk out of the exist with a disrupted mind.

"Did she propose already? Haha " jhope voice and laughs angry him.

"You told her about it the rose ...oh yes" 

"What did I tell? What rose " the lad played pretend ,knowing the older man is on the verge of anger.

"Great...let's play it the hard way" jiyong dug.his hand in his jacket and then pull out a gun,pointing the metal at jhope.

"Victory please save me " he cried for the third man who is sitting on a chair backing them, his attention was in the book in his hand. Victory tilt His head back and glance at the scene before looking away with muttering words.

"Don't hit him the groin,that part has suffered enough".

" sheesh...I only told her because..."

"What is going on here " sandara shoe kiss the floor as she approach the scene with a surprise expression. First,she has never seen him with a weapon before and two,the look on his face is so unlike the ones she had seen,he is obviously pissed at jhope's silliness.

"Sorry,I was the one who tricked him ... It is not his fault you know,I'm the one who ... but are you planning on shooting him for real?" sandara did a slip off on the conversation. Withdrawing his gun, jiyong hissed and march away from the scene. Jhope has been acting weirdly and so different,no matter what you do to him he will never spill out a secret or anything related to the clan to a stranger and that is the kind of gangster jhope is.

  "I'm sorry I got you into trouble " feeling apologetic,she said.

"It is really no big deal sandy" he give a toothy smile but the reaction he received from her was unexpected, her face looks down and pale. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes but could you please not call me sandy " she requests.

"Why ?"

"Be- because it reminds me of my late brother " her eyes turns into something crystal ,her teeth grip on her lower lip as she tries not to get emotional.

"I'm sorry about that " he apologize and a moment of silence evolve the two.

"Uh uh " jhope clears his throat before continuing "where is victory? He was just here,right now " he points at the empty chair,she turn around and gaze at the chair with feelings that the man has being avoiding her lately. There was a time she was going out of her room and victory was coming but immediately he saw her,he turned his body around to the closet hallway.

"Jhope" she call.

"Yes my lady " his usual smile appear on his face .

"Uhn...I want to ask if I can use the telephone later" 

He give her a sec weird look with his nose crunch up before his eyes rolls "you have to pay lady " he said.

"But i don't have money... Poor me " A tone of sadness hits the air.

"For a beautiful lady like you, you are free to use it anytime of the day "

"Thank you " she show appreciation. She promised to notify Tzuyu about her safety, ah sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter