Eleven

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

late update...I deeply apologise and thank you all for keeping me alive with your beautiful comments.

 

It is dry with no pinch of love and sweetness,her eyes flutters hoping it would dig out some pleasure for her lone self but it didnt ,he is not responding to the kiss. Brushing her innocent lips more on his for hope of him responding to it ' she has always fantazise on my first kiss to be an affectionate one '. his body relax but was still fuming in anger, the kiss is sending him not electric message 'again she tries to fool and use him ', her demanding lips stop when she feel his body move away from her's  "I told you not to push it far " my whole system flinch at his voice,her eyes blinks before it meets his 'why does he have this look of being hurt in his eyes'.

went dry,no word could come out of it. Fixing her gaze at his retreating back,sandara grab hold of her hands 'this is a failure, jiyong isn't an easy one... What is he going to think of her after what she just did ' she let go off her thoughts and sneak into her room,till the rest of the day she didn't go out and no knocking of jiyong on the door was heard.

......

  "Goodbye father" her hand raise and wave at the man who quickly get in the black Benz that was waiting for him. A smile appear on her face when the car finally speed out of sight,doing some little dance she runs into the house and straight to the telephone 'because her father was home she couldn't call sandara because he might catch her doing so'. Her slender fingers punch the buttons on the telephone and it took quite a while before it was answer,she stay quite for some minutes in other to hear the voice of the person on the other line.

'Hello" a masculine voice rings into her ear follow by some seconds of silence from her. "Hello " the voice said again and she stay quiet not knowing if she should respond or not. "If you are not going to say a thing then I'm hanging up " he irritatedly said.

"Oh wait " she shouted.

"Now you are talking " she could hear his hiss from the other side.

"Sorry ugh...this is Tzuyu speaking and I would like to speak to Sandara " a little sigh escape from her.

"Ugh just a minute,lemme call for her " he said and Tzuyu almost fall to the floor at the loud shout from the man 'Sandara !!! A call for you !!!' 

"Hang on a minute,I will go get her from her room " he told.

"OK" she replied and sar their on the stool,waiting with the telephone in her ear. A creaking noise calls to her attention,making her snap her head toward the the kitchen entrance and when she heard nothing again she calm down and rest her ear on the telephone.

"Hello Tzuyu" her bestfriend's voice greets her in merriment.

"Oh Girl...Happy to have you again"

"Me too"

She chuckles and immediately dive into the topic "My dad is not home and he will be back in a week time,I'm all alone with myself and I... How has things being going for you "

"Not fine honey ,he turned away me and my kiss...it is really sad that we don't talk anymore,I hardly see him in the building. I wish I hadn't taken such a huge step " a sad tone leaves .

"Maybe another way would have work better...he is the boss of yamayiski and with him and his power you can get anything done "

"I know right.but what I'm I going to do now that I mess it all up,he is angry at me Tzuyu."

shut because she had to think of something to say to encourage her friend which is by telling her not to give up.

"You never walk alone best friend...I want you to remember not to give up uhn" I encourage.

"Okay,you are the be..." 

I could not even hear her finish the sentence when a hand from nowhere grabs a fistful of my hair ,I wince at the pain and immediately drop the telephone to set myself loose from the grip.

"Who the hell..." My eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter